Chapter 2

Atsumu's POV 11:40 AM

Bored

I had my earbuds in while I was walking into the library. My first 2 classes of the day had ended and I was walking to the library to get in study time before my test next period.

Bzzz
Bzzzz
Bzzzzzz

I look down and my phone is buzzing in my pocket. I stop for a second to take it out and next thing you know I collide with something and I'm on the ground. My head phone are splattered across my waste and I see knees when I look up. I strain my neck upwards to see who I fell into and I see the most
B E A U T I F U L woman I have ever seen.

My face went a vivid red as I scrambled to apologize. The woman's hair was black as night. She had on lip gloss and barely any makeup so her beauty was plain natural, She wore a white v-neck under a long black cardigan, she wore blue jeans, and black flats. Her bag was hanging off one shoulder and she wore a black face mask. She stared down at my with a piercing gaze that sent shivers down my spine.

"I- umm...I-I'm sorry..." my voice trailed off at the end of the apology. She rolled her eye and picked up my phone that fell out my pocket, grabbed me by my right elbow and pulled me up with strength that could rival Iwaizumi's. She leaned in close to where her dangling black strands were touching my blonde ones. Her eyes squinted and as she stared at me, causing my cheeks to take an even redder hue "Watch where you going," She grabbed my wrist and put my phone back in my hand. She released my elbow causing me to stumble back a bit and walked away. I turned to watch her go and saw she put in hand sanitizer as she left. "Well that went well." My face was probably redder than Tendou's hair as I dusted off my sweatpants. I readjusted my bag and put my headphones back in and resumed my song.

'Well that wasn't my finest moment but since when do I have those,' I walked into the library and to a back table pulling out my computer from my bag and my binder and started studying.

....that didn't work out well and I ended up drawing that girl. Her pretty black hair, and kissable red lips. 'How would her lips look as she's eatin-' I had to stop my thoughts from wandering too far. I checked the time and scrambled to put my stuff away and took off in a sprint to my next class.

I took my seat when I got to the class and noticed that same girl from before only a few rows in front of me. 'Yay because this is exactly what I needed' I hoped I could focus on my text because my grade is riding on this.

11:40 PM
I was in my room getting changed for work when Oikawa walked in. "What's up?" "Iwa," "What'd she do this time?" "We were in the gym practicing with Suga and Daichi when she lifted up her shirt to while her face and YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE what I saw!" I finished with my eyeshadow and turned around "What?" Raiding an eyebrow "ABS! A SIX PACK! IWAIZUMI HAIJIMI HAS A SIX PACK!" I laughed at her dramatics "No she doesn't," I went to do my eyebrows "Oh but she does and had the AUDACITY to just show them like their nothing and asked why I was staring?!" "You STARED!? ARE YOU AN AMATEUR OIKAWA?! YOU KNOW YOU CANT STARE!!" I was rolling on the ground laughing at this point and Oikawa pouted "Oh that doesn't work on me Kawa. So put the pout back." She rolled her eyes and got up "Well I'll leave you to get ready for work." I nodded and she left. I got up threw on a hoodie and my sweats from earlier and grabbed a bag.

I arrived at the club in 30 minutes and went backstage to get changed. "What's tonights theme?" I asked Sofie "Angels and Devils." I nodded and went to my mirror marked Killer Bee I saw an angel costume with my name on a sticky note 'Just for you angel ;)' it read. I rolled my eyes and crumbled it up. I got changed and slipped on the costume. It was a white lace bra, white mini jean skirt with a gold chain hanging off the belt loops and draping around the skirt skimming my thighs, and put on my iconic gold open toed high heels. I took my hair out the 2 braids I put them in and let the crinkles flow down my back. I placed the halo headband on my head and felt the cold metal settle on my scalp. I excited the dressing room and went to my private room labeled killer bee with a wasp and it's stinger next to the word bee. I flipped the sign from "The Bee has left the Hive" to where it said "The has flown in ;)" I looked at the sign up sheet next to the mattress. It was in the bedside drawer table under the condoms, lube, and toys. I was booked from 12:00-2:30 this is gonna be a long night.

2:30 AM

I was entering me, Oikawa, and Kageyama's apartment. I walked to my room and removed my make up. I changed out of my sweats and sweatshirt. I took a long shower and changed into an oversized sweatshirt and crashed.

The next morning Oikawa woke me up and I told her about my night. "-So in the afternoon I bumped into this really pretty girl with curly long hair, and these 2 cute moles on her face, and she was tall and strong cuz she lifted me up like I was a feather, and later in the the night a guy-" She cut me off mid ramble and smirked "Oh. Did little Atsumu finally meet someone?" She raised a brow when I turned fully red and her mouth went into a Cheshire Cat level grin "KAGEYAMA!" She ran towards the door screaming down the hallway "OIKAWA!" "ATSUMU HAS A CR-" She stopped mid sentence in the middle of the hallway. Causing me to bump into her back "What's the mat-" I stared at Kageyama who had brought over Iwaizumi, Hinata, and the girl from yesterday. This is not a good start to my day.

Sakusa Outfit

Atsumu's Costume is at the top of the page 😁Word Count: 1105

Word Count: 1105