SakuIwaOiAtsu Book Idea Chapter 1 😙

Give me feed back please 😅

I didn't mention it earlier but Atsumu is non-binary & bisexual this will be useful knowledge for the name change.

What

The

Fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

How did this happen.

What did I do wrong?

I stared at the two lines.

Six pregnancy tests.

All positive.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

HOW DID HE MANAGE TO FUCK UP MY LIFE AND HE'S NOT EVEN IN IT ANYMORE!

This is all his fault!

Flashback

"YOUR ALWAYS NAGGING!"

"I'M NAGGING YOUR THE-" I stopped myself before I say something I regret.

"THE WHAT ATSUMU?!?!"

And I snapped

"THE CONTROLLING GERMAPHOBIC FREAK!" And I turned and started towards the door.

"WE ARE DONE ATSUMU!"

"FUCK YOU SAKUSA!"

He grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall. Then sex...the rough and angry kind.

Leaving my body littered with bruises, my neck covered in hickies, bites and hand print all over my neck too, stuffed full of cum that made my stomach indent a little, ass sore and red littered with handprints, my thighs the same way but the handprints were purple from be gripped so hard, and my legs feeling like jelly.

When I woke up he was gone. To be expected. He left a note on the nightstand 'I meant what I said we are done. Goodbye Miya,' I knew it was coming and it still hurt like a bitch. I called Hinata and asked if he could bring some pain meds and pizza.

The following week Sakusa posted on Instagram a picture of his mask off and he was with Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

The week after that a picture on Iwaizumi's insta of Sakusa kissing Oikawa 'I think they forgot I'm here,"

The next week people were commenting under my posts of Hinata and I eating pizza together.

'Slut'

'No wonder he left'

'Fat ass'

'He deserved better and he got it with IwaOi'

'SAKUIWAOI FOREVER ATSUMU CAN DIE'

'Fat bitch maybe if you didn't eat so much he wouldn't have left you'

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"Samu is this a good time?"

"Umm I guess what's up?"

"I'm moving to France."

Flashback Over

And here we are. I've been here a month. I deleted my Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat accounts. Changed my name, my number, my email.

Élise Anastasia Masaki

My dad and stepmom helped me choose my first name, my moms helping me choose my middle name, my last name being my grandmother's original Japanese name before getting married and becoming a Miya.

What the fuck am I supposed to do.

I have the space. But I can barely take care of myself! What am I supposed to do with a kid?!?! And the twin genes in this family are

s t r o n g

So what if I get 2 kids?!?! What do I do then!?!

RING

'Samu 😒🍙'

Accept/Decline

"I can feel your panicking, what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant."

"......It's Sakusa's isn't it?"

"Well I haven't slept with anyone else."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know,"

Fast Forward 1 Month

"Everything looks fine. Get lots of rest, eat a little bit more your looking a little underweight, and tell me if your nausea gets any worse ok."

"You got it doc."

"See you Élise."

Samu flew here, took me to the doctors, got another pregnancy test and a doctor's confirmation, and helped me decide to kelp the baby. With the doctor's appointment out of the way time to harass my parents.

The trip wasn't too long, the hospital was close by the Hotel.

Pulling into the parking lot I noticed a really expensive van. Looking at the license plate I saw it was Samu's car!

I took my keys, grabbed my bag, and locked the doors sprinting into the hotel.

"SAMU!"

And I stopped. Stunned to see people I haven't spoken to in 2 months.

"S-Sakusa"

Well shit

_____________________________

Comment any feedback 😙