Chapter 5

So I'm thinking of reviving some of my dead stories from my older wattpad account from when I was like 10 what do you guys think 😗

Atsumu's POV

Ok so going to the store was a terrible idea.

Let me tell you why.

So we're at the store. Me, Tobio, and Tooru are just walking around looking for stuff we want.

I left Kageyama alone for 5 seconds to get the popcorn.

I come back and this bitch got a good 42 cartons of milk sitting in the cart, and Oikawa is ✨s i t t i n g✨ in the fridge where the cartons ARE SUPPOSED TO BE! AND SHE MUST THINK THIS IS FUNNY WITH HOW HARD SHE'S LAUGHING!

"I wasn't even gone for a full minute what the fuck guys?"

"Running low on milk."

"If we buy all of this we're going to be broke, and if we don't use all of this milk by their expiration dates they'll go bad." I raised a brow. Kag's got the message when I said the milk would go bad so she grabbed Oikawa by the elbow her out the fridge.

"TOBIO!"

"I prioritize the milk Oikawa-San,"

I rolled my eyes and started getting snacks. I got Oikawa's milk bread, some onigiri, some fatty tuna, popcorn, sodas, gummy worms, gummy bears, and twizzlers, Tobio got 4 milks and we checked out.

When getting back home we watched Five feet Apart.

Oikawa and Tobio passed out on my bed I stared at the ceiling.

I looked at the fire in my hand. I don't know how long I stared at it but it was mesmerizing.

'Destructive but so beautiful,'

Putting it out I stood from my bed, not disturbing Oikawa or Kag's I went to the living room.

Allowing the fire to overcome me, the blonde faded from the front of my head to under switching with the black

My chest started to crack with the pooling inner magma, black ash covered my hands.

"So destructive but so peaceful. So dangerous but so beautiful. I don't know if I hate you or love you." I extinguished the flames pulling it all back inside.

Everything went back to normal and I went to my room. I slid back into bed laying in the middle of Oikawa and Kag's. I felt a flames tear drip down my face.

'How sweet it would be if this was gone,'