Christmas Special (Sakuatsu)🎄❄️

I was tempted to write MASK as the ship name and let you guys figure it out after I saw a post on Instagram labled MASK which is Miya Atsumu and Sakusa Kiyoomi.

On with the Special

"OMI!"

A groan resided from the taller female.

"Atsumu go back to bed,"

"BUT OMI ITS CHRISTMAS!"

Sakusa rolled her eyes, so feeling the pressure on her stomach start to bounce up and down.

She wrapped her long cold fingers around the energetic blonde's waist and pulled her down into a cuddle.

"Omiiiii!" She could feel the pout against her collarbone.

"Sleep Tsumu it'll still be here in the morning,"

The girl tried to fight her sleep but with the comforting words of her girlfriend and her cold body temperature to match her hot one she succumbed to the lulls of the dream world.

~

"Atsu~ wake up my love~"

Atsumu's eyes fluttered open as she was met with Sakusa Kiyoomi hold a tray of bread and an orange, a bowl of mixed fruits, a tea kettle, a tea cup and beside was sugar, a cup of coffee and forks.

She smelled the bread and it hit her

"You made the bread yourself?"

Sakusa nodded smiling her pearly whites.

"Only the best for my Princess~"

Atsumu felt the blood flow to her face.

She sat up and pulled Sakusa's oversized shirt down a bit. The hickies and bruises decorating her legs, arms, neck and chest were beginning to fade but the memories of how she got them still made her face flush.

She smiled at her girlfriend who stood in a pair of sweatpants the lay a little below the hips, and a sports bra, her hair was out and long reaching how lower back.

She placed the food over Atsumu's lap.

A kiss to the forehead caused Atsumu to fluster.

"I have plans for lunch and dinner. I have outfits set just for you in the closet. The Chauffeur will be here in an hour."

With that Sakusa disappeared to the bathroom.

Atsumu dug into her breakfast before going into the walk in closet and-

"Oh my fuck!"

Atsumu stared at the cute outfit Sakusa picked out for her.

It was definitely her style. The color style no but spot on.