Chapter 4

Atsumu's POV

I sprang our my bed and went to my door. I slowly opened my door trying not to make a sound and tipped out my room. Since her room was on the other side of the apartments she's have to cross through the living room.

And she really wanted to share the new information she learned with Oikawa, and maybe talk about how she has a crush on someone leagues ahead of her.

It's not that she cared about her being rich. She cares that the girl sitting in the living room isn't straight, is nice, pretty, and has so many reasons to like her. Even though she hasn't shared a single conversation with her.

She sent a text to Oikawa saying 'come to my room'.

Oiks 💙😈😜

Why????

I found some shit out 😳

Oooo
What'd you find!!!!

COME NOW
YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!!!!

ALRIGHT DAMN

She heard a door close and footsteps before her door was opened. Oikawa stood in a loose baby blue crop top, white jean shorts, and baby blue vans. Her nails also followed the baby blue scene. Her make up was a nude look, and her hair was in an updo look showing her highlights. She held her phone and spoke.

 She held her phone and spoke

"Spill."

I had my hand move in a motion towards me.

"She's rich! AND APART OF THE LGBT AND A REALLY GOOD LERSON!!!" She raised a brow and I shoved my phone in her face. Her face scanned down and saw everything. Her eyes slowly started to widen. "Oh shit!" She stood and went towards the door, and leaned out a bit sticking her head out. I got up to see what she was looking at.

Sakusa was looking down at her binder reading. Computer on the other side of her, her hair was pulled back and she had glasses on her face. I felt the heat rise up my face and pulled away from the door.

While Oikawa still stared for a while before pulling back in and quietly closing the door. "Damn. If it wasn't for Iwa I would be all over her." "Gold digger," "And. A bitch is broke, also what about you you were freaking out with this news," she raised her brow placing her hands on her hips "No I was freaking out cuz I bumped into a cute girl. I only started researching her. The rich part is a plus." She smirked "So what if you get with her you'd be a sugar baby?" "I ain't say all that, but I'm not opposed to being spoiled." I shrugged.

Oikawa flopped on my bed. Her long legs dangling over the side. "So what are you going to do?" "What do you mean. This is a simple infatuation it will probably pass in a week." "That's what I said about Iwa when I stopped viewing her as a friend. Now I am chin deep in the pool of pining." "Yeah but Sakusa will only be around for today and I'm not playing Volleyball anymore so I won't see her again." "What do you mean your not playing Volleyball. You said you'd try." "I know but-"