Chapter 6

TN- Daichi, Asahi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Sakusa, Iwaizumi, Kageyama, Ushijima, Tsukishima (But she a switch who mainly tops👀), Ennoshita, Semi, and Lev

Iwaizumi and Sakusa seemed to be coming over more often as they had made friends with Tobio. This caused them to branch out and introduce their friends to each other, sometimes surprising one another with similar friends.

But the one day the group (the Tops 😏) was there while Atsumu and Oikawa we're just getting home.

"TOORU! TOBIO! IM HO-"

She paused to look at the group in her living room. Seeing Sakusa her face heated up a little.

"Tobio what the fu-"

"ATSU-CHAN YOU WONT BELIE-"

Atsumu felt the soft press of Oikawa's chest slam into the back of her head. Oikawa was just as stunned as she was feeling her face heat up when she saw Iwaizumi look at her.

"Tobio?"

"Yes?"

"Room."

The three girls went to Oikawa's room this time to discuss.

"Why is there like 20 people in our living room?"

"Wanted to have what they called a 'Top Night' to unwind."

"Ok but why is it in our living room?"

"It was supposed to be at Kuroo's house she's getting stuff done to her house so we needed another place. I volunteered before anyone else could,"

"I- Okay then,"

"You want to join?"

"No and I don't think we even fit in that category anyway~"

Atsumu slapped Oikawa's shoulder.

Atsumu and Tobio exited Oikawa's room.

Atsumu and Oikawa had their own plans with their other friends. (Bottom Night😌) They planned on getting changed and heading over after class.

She sat on her bed before undressed and going to her bathroom to shower.

When she was out and changed she grabbed her phone and headed out the door.

She grabbed her bag and saw Oikawa chatting with Kuroo and Bokuto.

"Yeah! Kenma may not act like it but she gets very flustered with your teasing, it's kinda funny with the spazz attacks she has in the group chat,"

Atsumu rolled her eyes because she know good and well Kenma will k i l l Oikawa for telling that to Kuroo.

"Come on Oikawa before you start running your mouth about Akaashi's habits,"

Oikawa nodded and they headed towards the door.

"WAIT! I WANNA KNOW ABOUT KEIJI!"

Then their was a thump and a cry of

"TSUKKIII!"

Baddies 😘💋💅🏾

Hisoka Who👀: So plan is movies right then night at Oikawa's place?

Best Bitch😌💅🏾: Nope your girlfriends are hanging out at our place

Grand Queen💋: Yeah our place is a no go

Sugamama: Oh Daichi told me about Top Night but I didn't think it was at your house.

Sugamama: She said it was gonna be at a friends house

Sugamama: we can have it at my place?

Sugamama: The basement is large and we have a nice sectional, a bar, a mini fridge, we can order pizza and fries, and watch movies

Owl Simp 🦉🤫: sounds like a plan

Feral Gamer🎮🏃🏽‍♀️💨: Why is Tetsu texting me about my gay panics to her teasing?

With that they closed their phones and saved that can of worms for the night with their friends.

They got in Atsumu's car and pulled out the driveway. Atsumu looked over at Oikawa who had a mischievous smirk on her face.

Something was gonna happen tonight. She didn't know what but she knew it was something.

'This is gonna be chaos'