Not a Chapter

Ok so I know this book doesn't have many reads but...

I need an opinion.

So I have this idea of another Sakuatsu book but it would be a rarepair of SakuIwaOiAtsu. It wouldn't be another genderbend but an Omegaverse. So Sakusa and Atsumu had a falling out. They break up and Sakusa decides to date Iwaizumi and Oikawa. Atsumu falls into a deep depression and thinks this isn't healthy for himself and packs up and moves. The thing is when he leave he doesn't know he's pregnant with Sakusa's kid.

Now the gang from highschool (Daisuga, Asanoya, Kagehina, Tsukiyama, Kyoyach, Osasuna, Ennotana, Levyaku, Kuroken, Bokuaka, Oijikita, and Komori x OC) Their taking an annual family trip together (cuz they are a family no matter what😌) and while checking in at the hotel the Miya family owns. Atsumu comes in at the moment their checking in 2 months pregnant, a new look, and with news. SakuIwaOi is staring like '👁👄👁' the group is all looking like '👀' and the drama starts.

Sakusa: Alpha
Iwaizumi: Alpha
Oikawa: Alpha
Atsumu: Omega

So.....what do you guys think and would you guys like that or should I not do that

If you guys don't know I'll post the first chapter here because I can't think of what to write for Chapter 5 with this idea on my mind.