Chapter 1

Curly black hair. And 2 beautiful moles resting upon her face. Tall and beautiful. In a black dress staring down at me. She had their arms around my waist and her chin resting on my shoulder. But when she pulled back to look at my face she whispered "Witch" in my ear. And the arms were removed from my body.

The ground left my feet. And a tight rope was round my neck. "Witch." She said once more. She looked up at me witch he mouthed. And when my head rose I was met with all those who said they cared and loved me. "Witch." They mouthed. They stared at me as I struggled and the air left my lungs until it was pitch black.

Knock Knock Knock

"WAKE UP!" I heard the door cream open before I felt a weight on my back. I groaned "It's so eeearlyyyyyy," "Welp. GET UP!" A new voiced joined the conversation as a pillow was smashed into my head. I slowly started to sit up and the weight was removed. I stood went to my closet after glaring at Oikawa and Kageyama.

Oikawa smiled and sat down on my bed once more. While Kageyama was walking towards the door "Hurry up or we'll be late." I rolled my eyes as I started to pick out an outfit. I grabbed a pear of black sweatpants, a black crop top, and black and white sneakers. "You know your gonna have to do something about this. The nightmares have to end." "Oh shut up." She giggle and left my room. I placed my outfit down removed my pajamas and grabbed a towel heading to my bathroom.

We lived in a three room apartment. I had my own private bathroom and so did they. I took my shower, brushes my teeth, did my skin routine, and got changed.

My makeup was basically a nude like look and I put my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my dance bag and school bag. Took my keys and went out into the living-room as my roommates were waiting for me. They had egg sandwiches in hand and one rapped for me in Kageyama's hand. We left the apartment and headed to my car, but I had a really bad feeling about today.

Outfits

Kageyama:

Oikawa:

Atsumu:

Atsumu:

The Eccedentesiast (Sakuatsu){Witch AU}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara