𝖛. crashing and stifling

CRASHING  AND  STIFLING

CRASHING AND STIFLING

SHES STRONG BUT SHES EXHAUSTED

-MARELLA HATED THE SUN,
that consistent burning ball of light she'd grown to admire was now her sole enemy, its rays crisping onto her skin through the small windows of the shrieking shack, forming canary yellow beams on her roughed up skin.

"Somebody kill it." she muttered to herself, attempting to curl into a ball though she struggled immensely, being greeted with the continuous ache of tired bones, twinges of pain which were made to antagonise the girl, as if she'd purposely succumbed her body through this.

Remus next to her, upon the large and dirty mattress merely groaned out a coarse response, with sarcasm possibly ( ? ) laced within his tone. "Somebody kill me."

"Alright, alright!" James dramatically flopped down in-between the pair, "Nobody is going to be killing anything." he said - keeping his arms alert. Just in case the pair decideed to pounce at something. But even then, what would he do?

Fight off two werewolves? Highly unlikely.

"Mate, look at the state of them, I don't think they can pull themselves up, never mind kill." Sirius said, his eyes dipped in red, showing signs of insomnia, Marella had seen those pupils many times in the mirror, and as she pulled her head up, intrigue casted over her, she could only think one thing - was he actually sleeping?

The boy didn't await for an answer, sitting down next to Marella's figure and thus giving her a better view of his tattered complexion. His overgrown hair was now knotted, and whilst he was no James Potter, she'd never seen it quite so dishevelled before.

Accompanying this appeared to be a paler look upon his face, his expression drained from colour, leaving him completely canvas-white. "Done staring at me yet?" he spat, and yet his usual arrogant tone was vacant, leaving him to sound merely aghast.

Whilst she had been shocked at his change of demeanour, she couldn't help but flinch at the loudness of his voice, her state being too vulnerable to deal with a stroppy Black. "Be quiet," she hissed, eyes narrowing before shutting momentarily, too drained to continue.