𝖎𝖎𝖎. silver linings within darkness

SILVER  LININGS  WITHIN  DARKNESS

SILVER LININGS WITHIN DARKNESS

SILVER  LININGS  WITHIN  DARKNESS

SHE WORE A SMILE LIKE A
LOADED GUN

-LOVE'S A PECULIAR THING.
It reaches two people, twirling its ribbons between the pair and tying them into one, piecing them together - like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle beckoning to be finished. It causes the poets to utter out articulated sonnets; the root seed of what then grows into something bigger than mere words - but emotions, coercing readers into truly seeking the idea of love.

Or maybe it's the writer, the man who sits behind the typewriter day on end, fingers jabbing down letters that piece together a true work of art, a structured novel within the romance category which thus leads people into a fantasy of their own dreamboat.

Love's old, far older than anyone still breathing and never seems to grow with age, or bore the roamers of earth - even if it has been strained and milked for centuries. The force of love is so strong it can erupt blinding lightness within the shallow pits of darkness, and while everything about love seems faultless, Marella can't help but hate it.

She wants to reach into someones body, hand furrowing deep until she reaches their heart, and rip it out. To feel their organ pulse until it no longer can, beats fading out slowly as it dies in her palm. She truly believes she would be doing the clueless soul a favour, ridding their heart of the weighing baggage love brings along with it.

While the speculation, folklore infact of two people ( or more, in some cases ) sharing themselves within eachother sounds winsome, the truth is not alike the books romanticisation.

For those words are carefully structured nonsense, creating paragraphs which only have one purpose: to brainwash people into believing they could receive something close to love, when in reality, they will only get disappointment.

Love ( the four lettered term every mouth knows ) will only shatter them, like glass hitting the floor in bitter shambles, and soon the intertwined souls will rot pure green. Decaying adagio as their touch on one another turns bitterly cruel. Soon they won't share love, no that won't be what stands between them, but utter boredom directed at the figure they chose to spend life with.