𝖝. illict affairs

ILLICT  AFFAIRS

ILLICT AFFAIRS

SHE WORE MOONLIGHTLIKE LINGERIE

SHE WORE MOONLIGHT
LIKE LINGERIE

( Authors Note ) Hi ! I hate putting authors notes here but this needs to be said before you read the chapter. Both Sirius and Marella are 16 by this point, so they can consent legally, atleast that's the laws in the UK. Yes you know what that means, sorta smut ? Not really just some pretty graphic descriptions of the before part. Yeah, you're welcome, I held off most of the angst for one chapter

-A MINIATURE CLOUD OF
grey took over Marella's vision, her nose engulfed in the toxic smell of ashy smoke, and her eyes momentarily blurred due to the cigarette in her hands, staining the clean air with lasting destruction, though the stain it formed inside her body was far worse, a permanent wound she would always carry, but at this point, why should she care? Her ribs were bruised into thick darkness, and her skin had been blotted with scars ( as if she was merely a canvas for her parents to paint over, the pages of her flesh seemingly full with morbid art now ), so really, what was the harm of a little tarnishing to her lungs?

The girl took another drag, her legs dangling over the edge of the astronomy tower as her back pressed against the floor, lips humming out a muggle song when the cigarette wasn't in use. She soaked in the bliss of loneliness, the addicting nicotine keeping her and her body in warming company, and while the thought of sleep was tempting, insomnia kept the girls unruly mind awake. There was a compelling sensation Marella felt as she smoked, the fumes inside her body mixing with the smoggy, cheap cigarette and creating an eruption of fireworks in her lower stomach, like a vivid exhibition of blazing pyrotechnics.

"Marella Bardot." a voice tutted, causing the girl to pull herself up, holding a vague idea of who was behind.

A smirk left her mouth, tightlipped in order to keep the tab perched on the right side of her chapped lips, and she held this position for a second before removing it, calling out, "Now which Black brother is it?"