𝖎𝖝. we're weapons, destined to kill

WE'RE  WEAPONS, DESTINED TO  KILL

WE'RE WEAPONS, DESTINED TO KILL

WE'RE  WEAPONS, DESTINED TO  KILL

I'VE BEEN THROUGH ALOT THIS YEAR. MOST OF IT DOESNT FEEL REAL

-THURSDAY WASN'T PREPARED FOR a flock of boys, and two girls, to come strutting down the hallway in genderbent clothes. Sirius and James had opted for the shortest skirts possible, with pink tennis stripes plastered across its vibrant fabric, whereas Peter and Remus' were more modest, actually meeting the schools dress code. Marella and Bridget wore tailored suits they'd had Vixen make, and while they were utterly different from the usual uniform, the Bardot had never been one to comply with it before.

"I feel powerful." Bridget muttered to Marella as they walked, their jackets billowing behind them.

"Thats because we are." Marella said with a devilish grin, which only widened as she turned to face the marauders, who were feeling oddly comfortable in their 'costumes', showing them off with an unfaltering sense of pride. "I knew Sirius and James would do this, maybe Remus, but Peter..." she trailed on, watching the sandy-haired boys newfound confidence.

Bridget laughed, tucking her hands into either side of her trousers, "I'm glad we're doing this, honestly." she said as they slumped against the wall, loosing themselves amongst the gathering crowd. "Its time people start to become more accepting."

"Nevermind that, its fucking overdue." the Bardot said lightly as she reached out and grabbed a wandering Oscar, who thus let out a shriek as he was tugged towards the pair of girls. "Woah, dont give us away now, we've just gotten out of the spotlight."

The boy let out a hefty pant of breath before smiling, "You two look great." he spoke in a supportive manner.

"You know," Marella pressed one of her legs up against the wall, the other supporting her body in a relaxed standing, "you could've worn a skirt with the marauders. Obviously, if you wanted to."

Oscar shrugged, "Remus asked however I dont own one so i couldn't."

"Yeah because the rest of the marauders have skirts laying around their room," she said sarcastically, raising her brow as she then added, " well actually, James did, but thats a whole other topic. You could've just asked one of us, like the rest of the marauders did."