𝖎𝖛. midnight dancing in a motel

MIDNIGHT  DANCING  IN  A  MOTEL

MIDNIGHT DANCING IN A MOTEL

HE KISSED HER LIKE HER LIPS WERE AIR AND HE COULDN'T BREATHE

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey bbs, it's me again, okay....
I do not know anything about motorcycles, so i apologise if my information is wrong. Please also wear helmets when riding, okay?! Okay.
- and you know, don't steal random bikes!

-SIRIUS BLACK WAS TERRIFIED
of pulling away from the kiss, of finally having to face Marella, because this is where everything had plummeted before, when the moment of serenity had ended, he and the other were left to stare at each other - static, flushed, confused, but mostly bored. He didnt want to be bored with Marella, no he loved her, so why did he find himself laced with worry when the movement of their mouths began to slow, and her face started to drift from his, leaving a patch of coldness ( the pining type ) among his skin.

"Er...your hairs wet." Sirius awkwardly blurted out, earning a laugh from Marella who then intertwined their fingers, as she then muttered-"Come on, lets get out of here."

Godric's hollow was painted grey, the porcelain snow beneath them now tainted murky, and the pavement their feet stumbled upon was covered in dark puddles that hid the ruts of dryer weather. The landscape's hues were a hauntingly beautiful colour, created to replicate one of the many paintings displayed in the Louvre, she could imagine the title vividly - "lonely ghost town of disfigurement.", the two souls wandering being the focal point. An ancient mystery on who they were and what they were to each other, something the real people themselves couldn't answer, because they were just kids, and life hadnt hit them yet.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful the Potters took me in, but I can't stand this place." Sirius mused as they strolled, his left hand pressed against her right one, both taking cover from the harsh weather in Marella's jacket pocket.

She looked over to him, lips slightly parted, "Why?"

"I dont know, I think its because I've explored here too many times, I know every dent this town holds. I want to see something new."