𝖛𝖎𝖎. repressed emotions suck

REPRESSED EMOTIONS SUCK

SHE IS BOTH A WAR AND A WOMAN, YOU CANNOT STOP HER

-THERE'S SOMETHING ASTOUNDINGLY BEAUTIFUL about the earth after it rains, when the cluttered fall of rivulets finally comes to a stop, and the universe takes a lengthy breathe of air, so silent. So calm. So right.

The rotting tones of green-nature and old, growing forest had smeared the external fields of Hogwarts, leaving behind greyed mist and a damp, glossy floor. It was all Marella could notice as she sat against the window panel, peering through the thin structure of glass, a place she had once sat on when all life was simple, and no blood had been spilled. Now, it almost seemed humorous, for back then she'd been young, cluelessly naive... just another product of grooming and abuse.

Last night, when the sky whimpered, she had too. When the sky cried, sobbed, mourned, she had too. And in that moment, as the sky pulled itself together, weaving a beautiful display of sea-blue, Marella knew she had to wipe away the tears, pull herself up, and continue moving.

Pomfrey, stood behind the Bardot, was no longer worried - for she had long past that emotion -, and was instead, distraught. Before her was a child forced to grow up too fast, a little girl that'd been hit, tortured, degraded, entirely damaged before she could merely talk or walk. Though from there it only got worse, the monster in her closet became her, and through a cruel bite, she would turn into a ravaging beast each full moon, left at the crack of dawn to cradle wounds and stumble and fall.

Now they expected her to fight, to put aside her burning desire to rest, and fight so others could live. But what about her life? What about the future she so deserved? Did her beating heart not mean anything? Did the little girl who only wanted to be happy actually matter, or was she just another bomb in the grand scheme of things?

The previous night had been a blurry mess of static pain; where the weight her limbs had carried for decades finally dropped, smashing across the floor in broken pieces which could never be fixed. She hadn't went to the infirmary first, ignoring her minds order like a video game character finally breaking the fourth wall, instead she went to her dorm room.