𝖛𝖎𝖎. the world is hateful

THE WORLD IS HATEFUL

SPEAK YOUR MIND EVEN IF YOUR VOICE BREAKS

VOICE BREAKS

(-* warning: homophobic slur near the end )

-LIFE WAS A BITCH,
whether you were on the highest pedestal of society, spitting down on the lower class, or merely that lower class who had to endure chauvinism, it didnt matter. One day you would die, and possibly your name would live on for a minor moment in history, albeit everything fades after time, and alongside your rotting corpse, so will your existence as a whole.

No one can escape death, its a deal with the devil you made before you've even left the womb, and no outrunning can escape its claws, ripping your structure into a frail, wrinkly shell, toying with you until it grows bored.

Then it takes away what it had originally given you, a malicious, unbeatable game, you were forced to breathe through.

Marella knew this, in fact it was practically carved into her brain, deeper than the blood traitor on her waist, deeper than the wounds lacing her face, and whilst it haunted her for awhile, not even life could contain the girl in the long run. If she didnt have forever, and existence was temporary, then she was truly going to live.

Optimistic for someone who'd just laid in a hospital bed for weeks debating continuing, but all it took was one rash decision to alter everything. Just like it had the night she'd set her house on fire, just like the night she decided to wander into the forest, it only took one slip up, and Marella wanted another. Maybe not as metamorphic as her other events had been, just something of importance. And she knew exactly what, for she had spent considerable hours conversing with herself, formulating a plan, and it was now malignantly constructed.

"You're in a surprisingly good mood." Oscar eyed her up as she slipped down on the Ravenclaw table for breakfast, discarding his cereal quickly as he took all of his attention and threw it at Marella.