𝖎𝖝. i defy you, stars

I DEFY YOU, STARS

I DEFY YOU, STARS

OH BUT THATS THE IRONY, BROKEN PEOPLE ARE NOT FRAGILE

BROKEN PEOPLE ARE NOT FRAGILE

-MARELLA'S HAND GRAZED OVER
the card infront, eyes shut as she took in the energy, hoping it wouldn't be negative, infact at this point her brain was practically begging the universe for it to be good, even neutral - she would take a damn neutral with ease. But just as she flipped the tarot card over, the last remaining one, holding the outcome of the next full-moon, the girl was presented with the worst possible revelation. "Not the bloody tower." she exclaimed loudly, throwing herself between the soft pillow of her bed, and thus, emitting a series of groggy, sarcastic groans.

"Mars, what are you doing?" Bridget asked, yet there was no shock in her tone, as far as she was concerned, this was just another usual night in the presence of the rather dramatic Bardot. Bridget had just stepped out of the shower, a tight cream towel now draped over her body as she combed her fingers through the structure of her wet hair. Marella merely ignored the comment, continuing to suffocate herself, so her friend took to speaking again, eyes travelling down towards the sprawled out deck of tarot cards upon a cluttered bed, "What did they say this time?" she said, this being a usual occasion.

Marella pressed her palms against the linen of her duvet, slowly pulling up her limbs, which took a few more painful minutes than she'd first imagined, "I got the tower for the outcome of this full-moon."

"I have no idea what that means," Bridget shook her head, ignoring the small droplets which had fired out into the air as she merely slipped onto the space next to Marella. "but, im gonna assume its not great."

"Not great my fucking arse, its probably the worst card I could've gotten." she sighed as the back of her skull pressed against the headboard, "I just don't get what could go that wrong."

"You have had worse symptoms this month..." Bridget speculated, her voice a little louder due to the fact they were the only two in the room, "Maybe it's just going to be particularly rough."