𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. history reveals itself

HISTORY  REVEALS  ITSELF

HISTORY REVEALS ITSELF

BUT IN THE END, WE ALL BURN OUT LIKE CIGARETTES

-THE STREETS WERE ROWDY
with strangers, some clutching bags, some clutching hands, all seeming to know exactly where to go, striding with an unfaltering purpose. Marella navigated through the bodies, pulling her leather jacket closer to her chest, acting as some sort of safety blanket, two minutes. Two minutes Sirius had said he'd be, and now heaps of time had passed, and he was still gone, so with no clue where he could be, the girl went searching.

"If he's not dead, I'm gonna murder him myself." she muttered quietly, lost within Hosgmeade. The soft wind brushed strands of brown into motion, clinging to the side of the Ravenclaw's face, agitating her immensely.

Tomorrow was a full-moon, she could feel it in her bones, from the way she walked slower, limbs groggy with infection, to the way her eyelids struggled to keep open, presented with a relentless headache which only grew as the clock moved on. Everything was a challenge, but Marella was used to that, so instead of caving in, letting lycanthropy take reign over her, she pushed through - nobody told the Bardot what to do, not even the bite upon her left arm.

"Luna?" a familiar voice seeped through her ears, causing the girl to turn around, eyes darting to see who had been calling her. Though she knew it could only be one of the marauders, since her nickname wasnt used by anyone else. "Where did you go?" Sirius revealed himself, a brown bag in his clutch, panting slightly.

"What do you mean? You were the one who was gone for ages!"

Sirius rolled his eyes, "There was a long queue, not my fault you wanted pancakes."

"Hey!" she said, taking the bag from his hands and beginning to fish out her share of the food, "I can't help it, that's what I was craving. And come on," she waved the pancake infront of his face, "who would refuse?"

The boy sighed, "Fine, but I still prefer waffles."

"You animal!" she said, then shaking her head at the growing grin which started to appear around his face. "Yeah, yeah, save it."