💧A Wolfs Mate

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

A/N: THIS IS NOT OMEGAVERSE I FUCKING PROMISE

All characters are 18+!
SMUT WARNING!! This chapter is NSFW you have been warned!

You were Katsuki’s significant other, or in his word his mate. He was a werewolf but you weren't. You were fully human and didn't go through all the animalistic things that Katsuki went through. 

“Mate!” You heard his loud voice call for you after you walked through the front door of your shared apartment. You kicked your shoes off and smiled at him. He was much larger than any human, his head almost touches the ceiling itself. 

“Hi big guy,” You set your work bag down, “how was your day?” Katsuki gave you a toothy grin as his tail thumped against the kitchen counter. He leaned down once you got close, his tail still wagging. You cupped his cheeks and squished them softly. He was the meanest person around everyone else but the moment you entered the picture he cooled off. 

“It was alright I guess, I mean being a pro hero is hard work but at the end of the day I get the shit done.” He grumbled pressing your noses together. You laughed softly, moving your hands up to his big soft ears. He shook his head like how a dog shakes off water. 

“What were you doing in the kitchen big guy?” You brushed some hair out of his eyes. His tail thumped against the counter. 

“I was waiting for you to come home, Foxy.” He pulled you close by your hips and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. You pet his hair, humming softly. You could feel his claws slowly scratch at your back.

“What are you up to, big guy?” You looked at him, raising your brow. He huffed and hid his face into your neck, inhaling your scent. You rubbed his back, “What's wrong?” his claw tore a small hole into the back of your shirt.

“Katsuki, tell me what's wrong.” You stepped away from him, his cheeks were red. You cupped his cheeks and he gently held your wrist, pressing a soft kiss into your palm. His face was all hot.

“My rut is hitting me like a fucking bus.” He grunt softly into your palm. His rut was one of, in his words, the worst thing werewolves had to go through. You held his hand and rubbed his cheek gently. Katsuki never really showed his feelings, he always held things in. His claws dug into your skin very gently.

“I don't want to hurt you, i’ll fuck a goddamn tree just to get rid of this fucking rut if I have to.” He snarled softly. His growls sent shivers down your spine. 

“Fucking a tree will hurt, Kats.” You rubbed his upper arm, his red eyes were clouded with lust. 

“Let me fuck you." He dug his claws into your arms, almost to the point of drawing blood. You thought for a second then sighed.

"Fine, but you owe me." You crossed your arms and he lifted you over his shoulder, your head almost hitting the ceiling. You yelp softly and held onto his shirt so you didn't fall. He dashed to your shared room and yeeted your bitch ass on the bed. You giggled and bounced on the bed. Katsuki pinned you down, his big hands completely covering your own. He snarled in your ear as he ran a claw down your chest, tearing your clothes in the process. You looked up at him and he looked at you with heavy lust filled eyes. 

"You better buy me a new shirt, Kutsuki." You pulled the collar of his shirt, pulling him into a heated kiss. He grunted in response, pulling his pants and boxers off his legs. He flipped you upside down like you were a Dairy Queen blizzard. He kissed down your stomach, nipping at your flesh softly. He reached his destination and slowly kissed up your thighs until he reached your sex. He lapped at your sex, gently biting and sucking at the senstive skin. 

You ran your fingers through his hair, gripping and un-gripping as he continued. Once you were at the brink of an orgasm he stopped and pulled his face away. You whimpered, tugging his hair so he would continue but he didn't budge. He flipped you back over so you were facing him with ease. His, much larger, hands held yours gently. He kissed your knuckles softly.

“I love you Dumbass..” Katsuki murmured into your skin. You smiled and cupped his cheek, rubbing it with your thumb.

“I know you do, you tell me everyday.” You pulled his face close, pecking his nose. He looked down and shifted closer. His hands held your legs and wrapped them around his hips.

“You're still down to do this?” He whispered in your ear, pressing his cock against your sex. He was rock hard, precum already dripping down his base. You nodded, kissing his cheek softly. His hips slowly moved forward, easing his cock into you. This wasn't your first time and it definitely won't be your last. With a sharp breath Katsuki was fully in, he kissed up and down your neck just to make sure you were ok. You exhaled shakily, like I said before katsuki was larger than an average human, his body was larger, his hands were larger and even his cock was larger; not a lot but it was noticeable. His cock was stretching you out, not by a lot but he was thicker than an average person. 

Katsuki licked your cheek, slowly and carefully moving his hips. Your legs couldn't even wrap your legs around him properly so the only leverage you had was holding onto his shoulders. You let out a small breath mixed with a shy moan. Katsuki kissed your lips hungrily, you, of course, kissed back. His hips progressively got faster, until he was pounding you into the bed making it creak and squeak and ram into the wall. You would have to apologize to the neighbors for that. You listened to him huff and growl in your ear as he slammed into you. Your nails dug into his shoulder and back. Your moans canceled out his noises. 

Katsuki bit down on your shoulder and slammed into you one last time, completely knotting you. The two of you laid there, breathing heavily. He kissed the mark he left, kissing up your neck then peppering your face in kisses.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt?” he whispered to you, still kissing your face. You smiled and nodded, holding his face in your hands. He held your wrist gently and pressed a kiss onto your palm. The two of you were connected in more ways than one. Katsuki flipped the both of you over so he was underneath you and you were laying on his larger frame. You smiled and snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you. He kissed the top of your head before mumbling a soft ‘I love you’.

Up next: Tomura Shigaraki