☁Cuddle Pile!!

🦈Eijirou Kirishima🦈

For Beanie and Nina <3

Eijirou kept his arms wrapped around you as you napped. Work was stressful and you didn't want to do anything but cuddle with your boyfriend. Your chests rose and dropped slowly as you dreamed. Eijirou smiled at you, pressing a gentle kiss on your temple.

You were out for almost an hour before you felt a gentle shake on your shoulder. You groaned softly and opened your eyes slightly.

"Hmm.. wha?" You mumbled, rubbing a hand on your cheek.

"Wakey wakey, Poprocks." Eijirou peppered kisses all over your face. You laughed softly.

"Ei, nooooooo" You smiled and held his hands the moment they touched your cheeks. He chuckled and squished your cheeks. Sitting up, he pulled you with him.

"C'mon let's go get food, it'll be like a date! And then! And then! And then we can come back home and cuddle with food and movies!" He grinned, bouncing slightly on the bed. You groaned softly and hid your face in your pillow. It was too early for his bubbly behavior. He laughed softly and attacked your neck and shoulders with kisses.

"C'moooooon Poprocks! I don't wanna go alone! It's not fun without you." He gave you puppy eyes, you peaked out from your pillow to see them. You groaned and pressed the pillow into his face.

"Fine fine, but you gotta get out so I can get dressed." You sat up rubbing your face. Eijirou grinned and got up from the bed, quickly. He ran out the door, tripping but got up and ran out of the room shutting the door behind him. You stood up and stretched, your back and shoulders popped and cracked softly. You pulled your shirt on and put on a pair of sweat pants, fuck normal pants all my homies hate normal pants.

You opened the door and there was Eijirou, standing by the door and bouncing happily like a dog. You smiled softly and pulled on your jacket and shoes. It was still cold outside and Eijiro would get upset if you didnt dress warm for the outside world. Once your other arm was through the sleeve Eijirou held your hand gently, interlocking your fingers. Your face started to heat up at his kind gesture.

~~~

Eijirou pulled you through the door and shut it behind you. You both had gotten your food. You went to 3 different fast food chains just so you'd have enough to get through one movie. Eijirou was interning in America for a few months and it was an excuse to go explore your hometown. You set the Mcdonalds, Wendys, and Chick-fa-lay down on the coffee table.

"I'm getting out of these clothes, you pick a movie and make things look pretty. I dunno give it some manly charm." You pecked his cheeks and walked back to your room, changing into something more comfortable. You took off your jacket and shirt and replaced them with a warm one, as well as your sweatpants. You pat your cheeks to keep you awake before you stepped out of the bedroom.

Walking into the living room you saw Eijirou frantically run around to make everything perfect.

"Don't come in yet I'm not done!!" He spread his arms to try to hide the living room behind him. You hid a small laugh. You leaned over and looked behind him, he shimmed and shuffled to hide the room behind him.

"Ei I can see the room." you laughed softly, setting a hand on his cheek. He pouts, giving you those puppy eyes you love oh so much. You groaned softly and turned around and shut your eyes.

"Fine, I won't look until you're done." You covered your eyes for safe measures. Eijirou ran around the room, you didn't quite know what he was doing but you knew it was going to be big.

"I'm gonna turn around." You slowly moved your body towards the living room in a teasing way.

"No wait i'm almost done!" He paused for a short moment, "And done!" You opened your eyes and turned around. Your mouth opened slightly. The living room was completely transformed into a gently lit pillow fort. A blanket was pinned to the coffee table by 2 large rocks and it was elevated in a horizontal shape by 2 broom handles that were duct taped to the side of the couch. On the top of the blanket was an even larger blanket that draped down the sides.

"Do you like it? When we were getting food I got the idea to do something fun." he smiled at you. You walked around the fort in disbelief, he was fast.

"You built this really fast babe. You sure it'll last?" You raised a brow at him teasingly. Eijirou's eyes lit up as he nodded.

"Mhm! I even tested it!" He raised the top blanket so you could climb inside. Your computer was set up so the home screen of Netflix was up, that's where the lighting was coming from. Your coffee table was kinda big meaning you still had room for multiple plates on it. Your computer was pushed back slightly and two plates sat in front of it. Your food was still in its wrapping but it was put on the plate very neatly.

You sat on the pillow that was placed on the floor and Eijirou sat next to you on his. Once he was comfortably sitting he lowered the top blanket so the only thing that was illuminating you both was your computer screen.

"This is.... Wow..." You exhaled, looking at your starry-eyed boyfriend. It's everything you could have dreamed of.

"Thank you." you pecked his cheek and rested your head on his shoulder.

"I love you Poprocks." he smiled and kissed the top of your head.

Up next Taishiro Toyomitsu