Collections I

A/N: Hello! This is a little idea I've had in my head for a while. Collections is basically 1 prompt but every character on my list has the same prompt. This could either be little mini stories or little lists (like headcannons). This took about 2 weeks to write so enjoy!

Prompt: Coming Home Upset

Tamaki Amajiki

Click click
“W-Welcome home, Butterfly!” You heard your boyfriend call from the kitchen. You grunt in response, closing the front door. Normally you’d talk to him, but not today. Work was awful but you had to keep a smile so nothing seemed out of place. Too many Karens, too many Kyles, too many men who thought you didn't know how to do your job. Tamaki caught sight of your silence, knowing something was up.

“Butterfly?” You heard his voice again, it was softer. Then all at once like a fucking bus; every emotion that you were holding in hit you. You held your chest and fell to your knees as the tears ran down your face. You choked on your sobs. You didn't hear Tamaki’s footsteps but you did feel his arms wrapping around you tightly as you cried. Everything hurt so you just kept crying. Almost 2 hours of non-stop crying you started to stop, returning to just a small sniffle. Tamaki’s arms were still wrapped around you, keeping you so close in his embrace. You rested your head on his chest, hiccuping softly.

“You ok now Butterfly?” Tamaki asked just above a whisper. You rubbed your red cheeks and sniffed, nodding. He set you in his lap, setting his chin on your head. 

“Rough day at work?” He rubbed your upper arm and you nodded again. His eyes softened as he nodded and kissed the top of your head. He shifted slightly and lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your face into the crook of his neck.

“Let's go cuddle and we can talk it out, Butterfly.” He smiled and kissed your head softly.

Izuku Midoriya

You sighed and opened the front door of your apartment, work today was tiring and all you wanted was to cuddle with your boyfriend and go to sleep. Izuku was on the couch when you opened the door. He looked up from his phone and smiled. As much as you loved your job you hated getting yelled at by people who thought you didn't know how to do your own job. The bickering, the whining it gets so old.

“How was work, Bear?” Izuku sat up, you walked up to him and laid on his torso making him lay back down. This was a routine; you'd come home, set your stuff by the door and sit with Izuku on the couch. He was always on the couch waiting for you, waiting to cuddle you. Only on bad days you would lay on him, and everytime he held you in his arms happily. 

“That bad huh?” he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head softly. You nodded into his chest. He chuckled and sat up, you in his lap. You pressed your forehead onto his and sighed softly. All the stress from work just… melted away the moment you saw his smile. He pecked your cheek, smiling. That's what you loved about him, with a simple smile your day would get so much better. 

“Take work off your mind and just cuddle me, Bear.” He held you close and laid back down, you smiled and laid your head on his chest. With one hand his fingers calmly draw shapes onto your back, with the other he combed his hand through your hair gently.

“I love you, Bear.” He hummed smiling at you.

Villain Deku 

Working and being a part of the League of Villains was a balancing act of the CENTURY. Not only were you second in command (because Deku is your boyfriend) but you also had to maintain a job so the fundings weren’t low. Work was stressful, you almost stabbed a hoe but you had to maintain your composure so you didn't stab said hoe. The moment you walked into the base you were met with a pair of hands on your face.