☁Something Different

Denki Kaminari

You gently set down a plastic bag next to the wall after you closed the front door

You gently set down a plastic bag next to the wall after you closed the front door. Because of work, you were on your 3rd mental break down and you decided to dye your hair. Kaminari looked up from his phone, the charger was in his mouth, of fucking course it was. 

“Hey Bumblebee!” Kaminari took the cord out of his mouth and smiled brightly at you. You picked up the bag and walked into the kitchen, setting it on the table. Denki frowned. You always talked to him when you got home.

“What's wrong?” He pouts, walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around your stomach. his chin rested on your shoulder, “What did you buy?” He reached into the bag and you slapped his hand away.

“Stop touching everythin’ Denks,” You turned your head, looking at him. Denki rubbed his hand, frowning. He nuzzled into your neck, mumbling something inaudible, “If you said ‘that's what she said’, I won't hesitate to slap you.” You said, taking out the contents of the bag. Two boxes of hair dye and a box of pizza rolls.

Denki just giggled and lifted you up from behind, “How did you know Bumblebee? You are so smart.” He complemented, making your face grow red. 

“Shut up and put me down, Denki.” You both laughed, holding his arms. The amount of serotonin in the room was incredible. Denki set you down and hugged you tightly, sending soft shocks up your body. 

“Now will you tell me?” He nuzzled into your skin, “Please?” He gave you those puppy eyes that you fell in love with. You whined softly looking at his eyes, they were so pretty.

You sighed in defeat, “I bought hair dye because I wanted to do something different, and those pizza rolls are for you.” His eyes lit up when you said pizza rolls, he let you go and ran towards the box, tackling it off the counter. He thanked you almost a million times while bouncing like a little kid.

“Oh my Bumblebee, you know how to treat me like royalty.” He gushed, hugging the box close. You smiled and rolled your eyes. Denki, as a boyfriend, was the type of guy who would always figure out how to make you smile even if you were sad. He was also the type of guy to buy you unnecessary gifts that you'll never need, but end up needing for some weird ass reason.

Denki bought you one of those giant teddy bears and you didn't realize how much you needed it until he left for 2 weeks for a ‘boiz week’. You cuddled it like it was him, you missed the electric touch of him so the bear was a substitute. 

“Why did you get 2 different colors?” Denki asked, setting the box of pizza rolls in the freezer. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked over at him, why isn't he wearing any pants-. 

“One, go put pants on ya toddler, and two, I didn’t know which color to pick so I got 2 different colors.” You picked up the boxes, watching him walk shamefully to the bedroom and return with pants on.

He wrapped his arms around you and pouted, “I like not wearing pants, helps my little buddy breathe.” He grinned. You rolled your eyes, ignoring him. He really was a toddler, especially with the pants he was wearing.

“Pikachu? Really, Denki?” You chuckled, looking up from the black and yellow pants. He had a large smile stretched across his face. It was adorable. 

He then looked down and put his two index fingers together, “Pika pika..?” He pouted, looking at you with some puppy dog eyes. God he was absolutely adorable. You gently pull him closer by his chin, placing a small kiss on his lips. He smiled and melted into it, moving his hands to wrap his arms around you, one wrapped around your waist to pull you closer with the other holding the back of your head.

You pulled from him for a brief second to smile before continuing. You flinched some once he slapped your ass, but he pulled apart.

“Okay! Hair dye, hm?” He smiled, barely biting his bottom lip. He tried to hide it, but you could clearly see it. You cleared your throat and looked back over at the boxes, you got an idea, a wicked idea. 

“Hooooooow do you feel about dying your hair, Denks?” You picked up one of the boxes smirking at him.

He tilted his head like a puppy, “What do you mean Bumblebee?” You held up one of the boxes. His eyes widened and he grinned, “Yes yes yes yes, lets dye our hair together!” He bounced, making your heart swell.

“Stop being so cute.” You turned your head, hiding your face in your hand. He dances around you, humming happily. 

“Sorry, Bee, I can’t do that! According to you, I’m always cute.” Denki winked, sticking his tongue out just barely. You were tempted to grab his tongue but you stopped yourself, today was your only day off and you didn't want to spend it making your boyfriend whine and cry for you. 

“Oh shut up,” You laughed, “be glad I love you so much, now if you want this done I need you in the bathroom without this shirt on.” You playfully tugged on his shirt. His eyes lit up and he rushed to the bathroom. You walked to the bathroom while opening the box of pink hair dye, it might look good on him, who knows? You stepped into the bathroom and saw him kicking his legs as he sat on the toilet. 

“Are you ready for this, Pikachu?” you put on the gloves that came in the box, snapping the latex against your skin, Denki jumped slightly at the sound and glared at you.

“Was that really necessary?” Denki crossed his arms over his chest and looked at you. You grinned and nodded. During the entire event of you dying his hair he was very energetic. At random times he would start to dance and you would join in. There was so much love in that room.

“What are you thinking about?” You asked as he was starting to zone out with you brushing the dye through his hair. He blinked a few times then looked up at you with a smug look on his face.

“Girls in bikinis and in maid outfits” he sighed dreamily. 

You scoffed and hit his arm gently, “That's kinda pervy if you ask me,” You laughed. He hummed and smiled at you. Denki’s hair was damp from the dye, “Well, my good sir you are done with your dye job, let it sit for a few minutes then go shower.” You caressed Denki's face and he nuzzled into your palm happily.

“Okay, Bumblebee.” He closed his eyes as you rubbed your thumb against his cheek. God you loved him so much, his smile, the way he danced around you when he got happy, the small sparks of electricity that surrounded him when he hugged you, his eyes always lit up when he saw you. You were so deeply in love with him.

After about 40 minutes and a box of pizza rolls later, you and Denki had both gotten the dye washed out of your hair. You dyed Denki’s hair dark pink, but when it washed out it was more soft than dark. You dyed your hair red and at first you didn't like it but then it started to grow on you. 

“I think we look good.” Denki wrapped his arm around your neck as you looked at yourself in the mirror, he ran his fingers through his hair, it was so soft. You smiled and held his hand, maybe trying something different wasn't so bad.

Up next: Shoto Todoroki