☁Love and Sick

💨Tomura Shigaraki💨

Knock knock knock

You knocked on the League of Villain's base door. Kurogiri opened the door and in a way his mood brightened when he saw you.

“Thank you for coming, Tomura hasn't been feeling well as of late and I assumed you could make him feel better.” His voice was smooth like normal.

“You better not have called them!” You heard your manchild of a boyfriend yell from another room. His voice was nasally but still raspy. 

“Oh yea! Toga said that he was sick so I brought soup!” You smiled brightly, Kurogiri stepped aside and you walked in. 

“Kurogiri do not let thEm in!” Tomura’s voice cracked. 

Kurogiri rolled his eyes, “You can go in, he won't yell at you.” You walked to his room to see him lying on his bed, Nintendo Switch in hand and tissues all over his room. All the tissues were in one direction, the trashcan, they were piled up near the trash can because homeboy can't throw for shit.

“Hey Manbaby.” You leaned against the door frame and he glared at you but his glare softened. 

“Go away, Precious I’m not getting you sick.” He sniffled, looking at you. His neck was red from scratching, a nervous habit he was growing out of but he still did it. You set down the tupperware container full of the soup you brought on his nightstand. Even though he was wearing his gloves his pinkies were out, twitching every now and again. You sat on his bed and he scooted away. 

“Tomura, you won’t get me sick.” You shook your head and laid back on his bed. He hesitantly laid next to you, setting his head on your shoulder. You ran a hand through his hair as he played his game.

“Animal crossing?” You questioned and he just nodded. Tomura was the leader of a villain organization but the moment you stood next to him he cooled off and retracted to nothing more of a bratty bottom. Your fingers comb through his hair, gently dragging your nails against his scalp. He was very quiet, but he wasn't asleep. You could tell due to the fact that his character was still running around, collecting furniture and bonking his villagers.

Tomura slowly started to move and over time he retreated to his favorite spot, in between your legs. His head was on the bottom of your stomach and your thighs gently squished his head. It was paradise for him.

“You still have to take medicine, just because you're relaxed doesn't mean you aren't taking it.” You gripped his hair and made him look up at you. He glared at you. 

“You can't make me take it if you're dead.” He deadpanned, but you didn't take him seriously as he sounded so nasally.

“And you can't live without me.” You grinned and kissed his forehead, making him grow red and flustered. You let go of his hair and he looked back at his game.

“I care about you Tomura, you just don't believe me.” You ran your fingers through his hair. He grumbled something inaudible and you just hummed. You loved the man but dammit he got on your nerves CONSTANTLY. 

“Shut up Precious.” He grumbled, slowing sinking lower in between your legs. You reached over to the nightstand and picked up the cold and flu medicine left there by Kurogiri. Tomura’s head turned to look at you, he started to get up nonchalantly, like he was going to the bathroom but you knew his plan. 

“Ah bup bup bup.” you pulled him back down by his hoodie and he fell on his back. You climbed into his lap, holding him down. He struggled to get free but stopped after time, you poured the nasty ass medicine into its lid and gave it to him.

“Drink, then we can cuddle.” You said sternly, he looked at the liquid and grumbled, taking it from you. He drank the liquid like a shot, scrunching up his face once the medicine went down his throat. Tomura sat up and he wrapped his arms around you, burying his face into your chest.

“Never again.” He muffled into your shirt. You nodded and played with his hair.

“You did so good, I'm proud of you.” You played with his hair, smiling softly. Almost 10 minutes went by and you didn't hear a response for him. You moved back slightly to see that he had fallen asleep on your chest, breathing through his mouth as his nose was all stuffed. You laid back and he fell atop of you, snuggling into you more.

“Have a good nap ManChild.” You kissed the top of his head and drew shapes into his back, listening to him breathe as he slept.

Up next: Dabi