☁Bunny hunting!

🦑 Tamaki Amajiki 🦑

You and Tamaki had been dating for an entire year now, and today was your anniversary. He was still very nervous and quiet… and would hide as much as he could, but you helped him break out of his shell. He called you Bunny, but in reality; he was the bunny; quiet, jumpy, small, but overall you loved the absolute hell out of that man. You were at the park, scrolling through your phone.

“B..Butterfly?” You felt a small tug on your sleeve, you turned your head and smiled at the timid boy.

“Yes, Tamaki?” A small blush covered his cheeks, and he started to turn his head to look away but he stopped himself. 

“I-I wanted to take you somewhere for... for our anniversary…” He spoke almost above a whisper. Your eyes lit up. He rarely took you places on his own terms, it was always you dragging him places.

You loved dragging him into town just to see the sites but Tamaki had other plans, he’d rather cuddle and watch a movie with you than be out in public. 

“Where are you gonna take me?” You asked, a slight hum in your voice.

He swallowed and fumbled with his fingers, “It's ah... A surprise..!” You raised a brow, this was very much unlike Tamaki to go all out, especially for an anniversary. 

“Butterfly, I want it to be special” He held your hands close to his chest, god you loved him. As much as he hid and shied his face away from you he was always passionate to make you smile.

Tamaki was always lost in his head when you weren't around, but when you were around he smiled a bit more and he wasn't as anxious. 

“Are you gonna tell me Tamaki or am I gonna have to figure it out on my own?” You smirked at him, leaning close so your noses touch. A huge blush covered his face and ears, you giggled and pulled away, you always did like to see him flustered. 

“I-I’ll tell you when w-we get there!” He stammered and held your hand “Th-that's why I asked you to come to the park..” He mumbled and started to walk down the sidewalk, you squeezed his hand to cool his nerves.

“Well whatever you have planned I’ll love it just as much as I love you” You cooed and kissed his cheek. He whined a soft ‘Butterflyyyyy’ and his blush grew redder.

The both of you walked for about 10 minutes. Tamaki trying to flirt, failing horribly then immediately aborting the mission was the cutest thing to you. He did land a compliment that made you blush, and that was him telling you that your outfit looked nice: ‘Your outfit looks so good on you Butterfly, it hugs you perfectly.’ As much as he wasn't good at talking in front of crowds, he was very good at talking one-on-one. 

He stopped abruptly “O-Ok Butterfly, you have to close your eyes so I can take you to your surprise.” Even though he stuttered he still sounded giddy so that made you excited.

You smiled and closed your eyes, the both of you walked for a little while longer until you felt Tamaki tug your sleeve again, you stopped.

“Ok you can open your eyes now.” He said excitedly. You open your eyes to see you were standing in front of a pet store! 

“This is my surprise?” You turn to Tamaki, who was fumbling with his hands.

He nodded “You a-always liked bunnies so I thought… w-what if we actually got a bunny..?” He swallowed and you grinned widely, taking his hands into yours.

“Are we really getting a rabbit?” You bounced excitedly, Tamaki blushed until his face was red.

“B-butterfly you're so cute..” He gushed smiling down at you (this bitch is 5’8).

You bounced happily “Well are we going in or not?” You tugged on his sleeve, smiling brightly. Tamaki’s face softened, he mumbled a soft ‘I love you’ before he opened the door to the pet store.

Inside the shop were various animals, cats, dogs, birds, but what caught your attention was the bunny corner. You held Tamaki’s hand and dragged his tall ass to the bunnies. They were so tiny. You hummed softly looking at all the rabbits, one caught your eye, a small brown and white bunny.

Your eyes lit up and you tugged on tamaki’s arm gently “I want that one” You smiled brightly.

Your bright attitude mixed with Tamaki’s dark and quiet one caught the attention of a worker and within the blink of an eye the small brown rabbit was yours. Tamaki got a pen, bowls, food, toys (even though you said you’d buy them), and treats for the bunny. 

“So.. Butterfly, what are you going to name her?” Tamaki said, putting the small rabbit in her crate.

“Calamari.” You hummed picking up the bag of supplies after unlocking the apartment door.

“Calamari? Why that?” He tilted his head like a puppy. You smiled and moved the hair out of your face.

“Well, she's brown like fried calamari and you like squid so I thought ‘Why don't we name her something that's just like him?’ So I choose calamari!” You grinned, looking at him. The corners of his lips curled into a smile.

“Calamari…. I like it… n-not as much as I like you though!” he stammered.

“I love you too Tamaki” You pecked his cheek and walked into the apartment you shared. He stood there for a few moments in the hall, flustered and embarrassed. By the time he walked back into the apartment you had already set up Calamari’s pen

“Welcome back to reality Babe.” You teased, setting a bowl of rabbit food in the pen (he TOTALLY wasn't looking at your butt, that's for SURE). 

He set Calamari in the pen and she hopped around happily. “She's kinda like you, Butterfly… always so energetic and excited to see the world.” Tamaki wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing a soft kiss on the back of your head. He always knew how to make you smile.

“Thank you,” you look back at him “for everything.” You turned around and kissed him tenderly, wrapping your arms around his neck. “How about me and you cuddle because I know you could use that from all that social interaction.” You brushed the hair from his face and he nodded, nuzzling your hand 

“I'd like that Butterfly..” he said happily.

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER DONE!!

Up next: Eijirou Kirishima