💧 Reflect

Mirio Togata

A/N: This is for HappyFandomGeek AKA the biggest Mirio simp! We talked for literal hours about him 👀👀

All characters are 18+!
SMUT WARNING!! This chapter is NSFW you have been warned!

“Hmm…” you looked in the mirror, twisting your body to see yourself. “Mirio, do I look go in this?” You glanced at him from the mirror. He was sitting on your bed, scrolling through his phone.

He looked up from his phone and looked at you, “Of course, Sunshine! You look amazing in everything!” He stood up, walking up to you and wrapping his arms around your waist “Especially in my arms.” You rolled your eyes and looked away from your reflection, Mirio frowned. He gently grabbed your chin, making you look back at the mirror. 

“I don't feel amazing in anything.” You mumbled.

“Look at you, Sunshine, what do you see?” He set his chin on your shoulder, “Because what I see is an incredibly amazing person, an incredibly attractive person.” He peppered your neck in soft kisses. 

“From your head allllll the way down.” His hands trailed down from your shoulders to your thighs, squishing your thighs happily. You giggled softly. 

“I see so much beauty in you, Sunshine, and beauty isn't the only thing that’ll be in you.” He winked at you from the mirror. 

You laughed, “Mirio!” You hit his side as you laughed. He looked at you with so much love. He wrapped his arms around your stomach, hugging you close.

“I’m serious though, Sunshine. You look amazing… y’know what I’m gonna show you what I see.” you looked back at him before you were thrown over his shoulder. You yelled in protest while giggling. He smacked your ass playfully then tossed you on your bed. 

“What are you planning, Togata?” You raised a brow as he sat on the bed. He patted his lap and you sat in it, facing him. He simply turned you around so you were facing the mirror. You looked at your reflection and blushed as his arms snakes around you.

“Look how amazing you look, in my arms, on my lap.” He peppered your neck with kisses. You shook your head.

“I don't look good, Mirio.” You looked away from the mirror and you heard him whine softly.

“Please let me show you what I see.” He turned your head back to the mirror. His hands roamed onto your body, slipping under your shirt. You shudder and squirm in his lap, feeling his hands run against your skin. He whispered praises to you as his hands explored your body. Your face started to heat up, hearing his voice against your ear. He tugged on your shirt and you pulled off, he grinned and kissed down your shoulder.

“Look at you, Sunshine… you're so incredible..” He murmured between kisses. Mirio’s hands kept going, lower and lower until they reached their final destination, your pants. He squeezed your thighs while giving your neck hickies. You bit your lip and slipped out of your pants. Mirio grinned, squeezing your thighs playfully. His fingers moved in between your thighs.

“I can feel you shuddering, Sunshine.” He pecked your cheek, slipping a hand into your underwear. You jolt slightly, grabbing his wrist.

“I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?” (Mirio’s number 1 turn on is consent ;> ) He asked, stopping his hands. You shook your head.

“No it's ok! Your hands are just... surprising. I wasn't ready yet.” You laugh nervously. He kissed your neck, nodding.

“Sorry, Sunshine.” He muttered against your skin. You smile at him, your eyes move back to the mirror. Your eyes widened, your neck was covered in marks and you were almost naked. You looked away in embarrassment. Mirio grabbed your hair, forcing you to look at the mirror.

“Don't look away from the mirror, Sunshine.” He whispered in your ear. He tugged off your underwear, opening your legs so you saw you all of your glory. Your face started to heat up. Mirio continued with his roaming hands and praises. His hand trailed in between your legs, stopping at your sex. He held your thighs open while sticking a finger inside of you. You gasped feeling him thrust, but for some reason you couldn't look away… you didn't want to look away. 

Mirio’s hands were extremely skilled, he knew what parts that made you shiver, squirm, whimper, he knew every part that made you jelly in his very muscular arms. (like hot damn baby boy) Your body jolted forward as you felt Mirio hit a bundle of nerves. Those nerves felt like a slice of heaven. The more he thrusted his finger the more he complimented your body. After almost 10 minutes he added another finger, this thing his thrusts were more intense. Each thrust he slammed into that bundle of nerves.

You threw your head back and cried out, your thighs quivering with each hard thrust. You looked back at the mirror and eyed Mirio’s expression. His face was calm but his eyes, his eyes had so much love and adoration in them. You squirmed in his lap.

“M-Mirio! I- Ah!~” You tried to make solid sentences but they came out slurred or shaky. You dug your nails into his arm, clenching your eyes shut. He pressed his lips against your neck. His kind words and his rough thrusts sent you into somewhat of a euphoria. Your thighs shook as you moaned softly. 

Your orgasm hit you like a truck. It felt like heaven and hell all at once. Mirio took out his fingers and wrapped his arms around you. Your energy was all gone and you were still coming down from your high.

“Had enough, Sunshine?” Mirio kissed the back of your head and you nodded, taking a glance at the mirror one last time. You were slumped against him, marks all over your neck and shoulder. He turned you so you were facing him. You closed your eyes and laid on his chest. He pulled a blanket onto your shoulders and laid back so you were on his chest. You snuggled into him.

“So how was that, Sunshine?” He whispered to you, combing his fingers through your hair. You grunt in response, he smiled and kissed your forehead.

“I mean what I said, you're so incredible you just don't realize it.” He held your face in his hands. You looked up at him tiredly. He pressed his lips onto yours for a brief second then he pulled away.

“Sleep, I want you to be well rested for round two.” He flirts and you just laid your head on his chest. He rubbed your back, drawing small shapes into your skin.

“I love you Mirio.” You mumbled. Mirio just smiled and kissed your forehead.

“I love you too, Sunshine.”

Up next: Tomura Shigaraki