☁My Favorite Flavor

🔥❄Shoto Todoroki❄🔥

A/n: THIS TOOK WAY TO DAMN LONG hope you enjoy! :)))

Dating Shoto Todoroki was stressful to say the least. He always wanted to buy you the most expensive gifts, even if you didn't need them. Everything he bought was incredibly expensive, clothes, food, household items, all expensive... probably due to the fact that he has one of his dad's credit cards. You always questioned why he never bought anything for himself and he always responded with 'I want to treat you like royalty, Baby'. Today, for some ungodly reason it was different. Shoto had showed up at your house, unannounced.

"What are you doing here, Sho?" You stared at him, he was well dressed; like normal. You were still dressed in your pajamas and it looked like you haven't showered in 4 days.

"Well hello, Darling." He leaned on the door frame, looking you up and down. You crossed your arms across your chest, raising a brow at him.

"I'll ask again, what are you doing here?" You stepped aside letting him in. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Temper temper, Darling," He smirked trailing his index finger down your jawline. You blushed and glared playfully at him, "and to answer your question I'm taking you out on a date today." He spun you around and wrapped his arms around your tummy.

"You came to my house, to tell me that you're taking me on a date, when I look like flaming garbage?" You turned your head to look at him.

Shoto smiled and kissed your cheek, "Absolutely right, Darling. I'm taking you to your favorite places, spoiling you along the way of course." He smiled and nuzzled into your neck. He didn't need to spoil you, but he did regardless. You rolled your eyes and smiled softly.

"Don't go overboard this time, please? I can't count on how many times I've had to find places for all the expensive gifts you get me." You leaned back onto his chest. He heard him pout, pulling you closer to him. In the end he agreed not to go overboard but it took your shower and you to get ready for him to say it.

"Are you ready now?" Shoto asked for the 4th time in 30 minutes. You pulled on one of his sweatshirts over your head, humming softly.

"Yes, yes, ya big baby, I'm ready." You saw the excitement in his face as he rushed over to you. His sweatshirt was a bit big on you, the sleeves were a tiny bit long and the bottom of the shirt fell to your mid thigh.

"You took so long I think I aged." He joked, wrapping his arms around your waist. You rolled your eyes but smiled, he was good at making you smile. Your date was eventful to say the least. Shoto went to almost a thousand stores, dragging you along with him. The mall was packed and that made you a tiny bit nervous due to shoto's popularity. Even with his popularity barely anyone interrupted the two of you.

Shoto's arm was wrapped around your waist, keeping you close. 12 stores and 19 bags later the two of you were home, but it wasn't over.

"What do you mean we aren't done? We spent 3 hours at the mall!" you groaned, flopping on the couch. Your body ached. Shoto laughed softly, grabbing your hand and pulling you into his chest.

"This is the last thing, I promise," He grabbed your hands and held them close to his chest. "I promise, Darling." You sighed softly and nodded.

"This better, I'm so tired." You slumped against him. He hummed and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You accepted your fate, falling limp like a sack of potatoes. You heard Shoto laugh, god you loved it, it made you feel all warm inside.

"We can stay here and get take-out, you know that right?" He smiled, setting you on your feet. You slumped on him again, whining. He chuckled and lifted you up again, wrapping your legs around his hips.

"Takeout it is, Snowflake." He hummed and held you close. Shoto sat on the couch, rubbing your back. Your eyelids fell heavy as you snuggle into his neck, he smelt like cinnamon.... And childhood trauma, but for some reason that scent was comforting to you. You didn't wake up until way later, when you felt a warm hand cup your cheek.

Shoto rubbed your cheek with his thumb, "Snowflake, you gotta wake up the foods here and you need to eat." His words were gentle, making you feel safe. Your eyes flutter open to see a pair of soft eyes looking at you. You smiled sheepishly while looking at him.

"I got the food while you slept, I had to move you to pick it up." He kissed your forehead. You looked at your surroundings, yep he moved you and put a blanket on you. You were laying on the couch with one of your favorite blankets wrapped around you.

"You know me so well Sho" You yawned and rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes.

"I also got you your favorite drink and soba from that place you really like." He grinned, making you swoon. Shoto's favorite drink was your favorite drink and sometimes he would sneak sips when you weren't looking. You took the drink in your hand, sipping it while watching Shoto sit next to you on the couch. You took a few more sips until he took the drink away making you whine, that whine was silenced with a kiss from him. You squeaked but kissed back, melting into it. His hand cupped your cheek as you kissed.

Shoto pulled away leaving only about an inch of distance between the two of you, "I wanted a bit of the drink but you taste way better, Darling" He teased, leaning into another kiss. You pulled away again and that smooth mother fucker was drinking your drink.

"Wha.. hey!" You laughed reaching for the cup, he laughed and held it out of your reach. You had to practically climb him to get your drink back. After you got your drink back he wrapped his arms around you and held you close.

"I would say that this date was a success, would you agree?" He nuzzled his face into the nape of your neck. You smiled and nodded, he was right the date was a success.

Up next: Keigo Takami/ Hawks