☁My Hero

💪🏻Izuku Midoriya💪🏻

ARIANNA767 was super hyped so this chapter goes to them

“That's not nice Kacchan! You're being really mean!” A small boy said, protecting another child. The boy was quirkless leaving him defenceless against his so-called ‘friend’. He whimpered and held his head up high but the cowardness slowly came back.

“Shut up, Deku! You'll never be as awesome as me! That's why you're quirkless!” For a 5 year old, Katuski Bakugo was a mean ass kid. He held his hands up a spark igniting from his palms. He slowly started to walk towards Midoriya, his hands sparking more and more. Until he stopped wiping a snow ball off his face.

“Stop being mean, Bakugo.” Your voice boomed on the playground. Like Bakugo, your quirk manifested, you could make snow. His head wiped towards you, you held another snowball, a much much larger one. He made a ‘tch’ noise and wiped the sweat off his palms on his shorts. He then put his hands in his pockets, but not after murmuring ‘stupid deku, cant even fight his own fights.’ Bakugo stepped off and walked away from Izuku who was shaking in his shorts.

"You okay, Midoriya?” You asked, pressing a small clump of snow on his cheek. He nodded and held the snow on his face. Years later the two of you grew close. He gave you a nickname; Bear. There was no explanation he just said that he liked that nickname on you and it stuck. Everytime you asked he would just say ‘you're strong like a bear’ and it would leave you both a flustered, red, mess.

“Bear!” You whipped your head around to see childhood best friend and now boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya. You smiled and stopped walking, he quickly caught up to you. After you got into UA he confessed to you, in addition to becoming his partner you had become his bodyguard in a way.

“Ready to go?” You asked, jamming your hands into your pockets. He nodded and stood next to you, he was a tiny bit taller but you could still beat that man in a fight. Or well you could, after middle school he buffed up and he stopped taking shit from Bakugo. 

“I'm always ready, Bear” He smiled and his green eyes lit up. Your face grew red as you held out your hand, he took it and intertwined your fingers together. He started towards his class, unfortunately you were in 1-B and he was in class 1-A meaning you couldn't protect him all the time. 

“Oi, Deku!” You knew that voice all too well, Katsuki Bakugo. You sighed and stopped walking, slowly turning towards him. 

“What now, ya pomeranian?” You groaned, facing him. 

“I'm not talking to you, snowball.” he crossed his arms, giving you a nasty look. You just rolled your eyes. Izuku tugged on your hand and you let go.

"No, I’m not letting him talk to you like that, 'Zuku." You glared at Bakugo, snow started to form in your hands making a ball. This wasn't like when you were five, when you could PUMMEL Bakugo to the ground with a simple throw of a snowball. No, he had changed a lot but he was still an asshole.

“Listen Katsuki, you have trauma that only calms down by picking on people who you think are weaker than you, that's why you and him got ‘grounded’ you need to cut that shit out because at this rate you won't be a hero.” You walked up to him, pressing a finger into his chest. The fire in his eyes died down, he made a huff noise then continued walking down the hall, his tail between his legs.

“Bear you didn't have to do that, ya’know.” Izuku rubbed his hands together nervously. You turned around and looked at him, sighing softly.

“I know but it felt wrong that he still does this even at 16, he's not 5 anymore.” You rubbed the forming snow on your heating up face. Izuku stepped closer to you, wrapping his arms around you, you set your head on his shoulder.

“I can fight my own battles Bear, you don't have to protect me forever.” He rubbed your back with one hand while the other played with your hair. You hummed in response. 

“You're my hero, but I want to be yours too. I don't want you to feel like you have to protect me forever, Bear.” He cupped your cheeks, rubbing his thumb against your skin.

“I love you, don't forget that ‘Zuku.” You whispered to him, looking into his eyes. He smiled and pecked your lips.

“I wont Bear I promise.”

A/N: 2 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY LES GOOOO

Up next: Mirio Togata