☁Let Me Help You

💨Tomura Shigaraki💨

A/N- inspo by @/lycan_kaven on tiktok

Your house was the League of Villains house. When they weren't at the creepy bar or the gross warehouse, they were here. With enough (probably stolen) money you bought a double story house that could hold the entire league. Toga, Dabi, Kuroguri and Spinner all had rooms; You and Tomura shared one. You loved Tomura, he was a sweetheart but he got on your nerves. You were pretty sure he didn’t shower or was any sort of hygienic because he reeked of cheap body spray. 

You woke up from a night of holding Tomura close and whispering to him that you weren't going anywhere. That happened quite frequently but he would fall right back to sleep right after. Your eyes flutter open to see Tomura curled into your chest, his hands balled up and pulled into his chest. You kissed his forehead, slipping out of bed and replacing your body with a pillow. You watched your step, so you didn't slip or crush the empty monster cans littered around your room. Once you exited your bedroom and shut your door you let out a huge breath of relief. 

You walked down the stairs to hear the gentle bang of pans and the sizzle of breakfast. You leaned on the wall connecting the kitchen and the dinning room, crossing your arms.

“Good morning,” Kurogiri hummed, flipping something in a pan. “How did you and Tomura sleep?” He turned his head towards you. You fixed your shirt and shrugged.

“Eh, the usual. Get woken up at like 3 am by your boyfriend because he had a nightmare and you have to hold him until he calms down.” You raised your arms up and stretched, your tummy poking out. Kurogiri turned back to the pan, nodding silently. 

“I have a request for you.” He said smoothly, setting a fried egg and a slice of bacon on a plate in one swift move. 

“Of course! What's up?” You stood next to his much taller frame, leaning against the sink. Even though you couldn't see his mouth you knew he was smiling at you, his eyes softening was all the evidence you needed. 

“The rest of the League and I are going out today, Tomura needs a small break from them. I plan on taking them out to the Zoo or the Aquarium; Toga’s idea.” He set the plate on the table and scooted the chair out for you. You nodded and sat down.

“While we are out I have one request, get him washed and cleaned up.” He set a fork delicately down on the napkin next to your plate. 

The only reason you were with the league was A) you were dating Tomura and B) you studied cosmetology for 5 years so you could clean them up if they needed to start fresh and hop a country over. You never used that plan, but it was still a what if scenario.

“He wont listen to you will he?” You lifted your fork, raising your brow at him. He crossed his arms and shook his head.

“Afraid not, he does everything out of spite. He does listen to you however.” That was true, Tomura didn't listen to anyone else; but you. Kurogiri handed you a neatly folded piece of paper.

“Here, it's a small list of what needs to be done.” He folded his arms behind his back. You opened the paper, in neat handwriting was the following:

-Clean room
-Take shower/bath
-Wash hair, cut hair, clip fingernails
-Give him medicine and/or chapstick
-Make him a warm meal that ISN’T instant food.