☁Our Little Flock

🐤Keigo Takami/Hawks🐤

This chapter was writen by BaneWalf

A/N: this chapter is the first part of a little mini series that will have a good and bad ending! Those parts come later so just be prepared! ;)

~Female!Listener~

(TW: Marijuana and bong mention. Feelings won’t be hurt if you skip this chapter)

“Wait, so will it come out like an egg?” Keigo asked, his hand gently rubbing your stomach. You slapped his hand away, pulling back just a little.

“Keigo, that’s what you’re asking? How would I know? Were you born in an egg?” You asked, which made him laugh. He backed up clutching his stomach a little.

“What? Hell no!” He laughed, looking up. You weren’t phased by his actions. He stood up straight, coughing as he adjusted himself. You huffed, crossing your arms. He whimpered, pouting as you pulled away every time he tried to reach for your belly. You just chuckled, his wings flapping out of frustration. His wings ended up puffing up, using his grabby hands method to try to get to his baby. He ended up cornering you with his wings, wrapping them around to corner you, using his arms to pull you closer, spinning you around to hold you from behind, one arm wrapped around your waist to keep you still as the other gently rubbed your small belly. There wasn’t even a baby bump yet and he was already going crazy.

“Keigo, please settle down. Something can easily go wrong with this pregnancy.” You whispered. You heard his heart shatter from inside him.

“Yes… I-I know that Feather, but why get my hopes down when I’m a dad?” He went silent for a few seconds, “I am the dad… Right?” He pulled you closer. His voice was now shaky, trying his hardest to not cry. His hands were shaking on your waist, taking deep breaths in.

“Of course, Keigo! You’re the only one I hang out with, love! I wouldn’t ever do that to you because I know how much something like that affects you, and I’m not a terrible person.” You turn around, hugging him.

“Hey! Hey be careful! You don’t need to hurt the baby!” He whined. He was clearly trying to change the topic, which was okay with you. He wrapped his wings around the two of you, cocooning the two of you close. You smile, wrapping your arms around his waist. You could tell that Keigo Takami would be a wonderful father for your future family, getting more and more attached and loving after he finds out about each kid when you’re pregnant. His large hands caressed you like it was no big deal, his small smile and faint chuckles making you feel like you were floating. You gently reached for his feathers, barely petting them. His feathers were soft and were sensitive, your hand twiddling with each feather in its way as you grazed your fingers down his wing. You felt him shiver, letting out a soft sigh when your hand left his wing.

“You’ll be a great dad, Keigo.” You smiled, moving your hand back around him to hug him some more. You two sat there for maybe three minutes, listening to each other’s breathing and small sighs, clothes shuffling together as you moved. You pulled back a little and you realized he was crying.

“Keigo! Babe, what’s wrong?” You grabbed the sides of his face, pulling him to look at you. Your focus switched between each eye and your hands ended up becoming wet from you holding his cheeks.

“Nothing, Babybird,” He shook his head, sniffling, a small smile forming on his face, “I-I’m going to be a dad..” He chuckled, pulling back to wipe his own tears, “I never thought this would happen is all.” You smiled, giving him another quick hug. He lifted up your chin, kissing you on the lips before walking off. He was so happy, doing small shimmies while he was standing in the house. He even ended up asking the Family Alexa to play Angel by Jack Johnson, pulling you closer to spin you around and slow dance to the song with you, holding you close by your waist, holding your hand in his free hand, doing small, slow spins around in the kitchen until the song ended. You smiled as he kissed you. His wings did a little flutter when you two kissed, which made you happier.

He pulled back and walked to a small cabinet, “I’m heading outside for a few.” He pulled the green substance and bong out from the cabinet, stepping outside for a few minutes to smoke. You took that time to get started on making dinner, your head sort of nodding as you listened to music on the Alexa. You glanced over outside the door to no longer see Keigo. You saw the devil’s lettuce and bong set down, moving to the door to see what he was doing. He was calling out something that you couldn’t quite understand, flying around, a large smile on his face. He was doing small flips and gliding through the air. He would fly down for a few seconds to talk to someone before flying back up. The one thing you could hear was a loud and long “Whoo!” coming from your boyfriend. You chuckled and left him to himself, smiling. What mattered was that he’s happy. You turn back around and finish cooking dinner.

“You’ll enjoy our little flock, won’t you, Hawks?” You whispered to yourself as he landed by the door, grabbing his items and stepping inside, his hair a mess.

Up next: Izuku Midoriya