🌠22🌠

🌠Y/N POV🌠

I plop into my seat with a huff. I am so fucking screwed. I wonder what All Might will do about it. He will probably call myself and Deku to that little break room the two males usually talk in.

I take a deep breath before watching the rest of the fight between Kirishima and Bakugo. Bakugo finishes the fight with a explosion and a "DIE". I start shaking from nerves. I really, really don't want to fight Bakugo! 

How am I going to beat him?! Like seriously?! I can't use anything spicy cause he's basically immune to it

How am I going to beat him?! Like seriously?! I can't use anything spicy cause he's basically immune to it. I also won't be able to get close to him! I mean I could shoot stuff at him, but what's that going to do? Oh! I know! Just mess up his clothes, then he'll get angry, then he'll kill me!  I'll be dead before I can tell Amajiki I like him, and before Toshinori and Deku question me to no end! Isn't this just a lovely little mess?

Present Mic announces the final four and I start quaking in my boots. I mean I could just say something about him no one else knows...That would shock him or embarrass him. That might give me a moment, but also more questioning. Oh My God! Why did I have to be so persistent and Find a way to beat Tokoyami!

"Midoriya!" Uraraka exclaims

"Looks like your surgery went well." Tsu comments

"Yeah, recovery girl healed me up enough to walk." deku responds

He glances at me warily before sitting next to Uraraka. They continue their conversation while I start to make my way to the prep room.

Once I arrive I shut the door behind me, and take a seat in the chair at the table. i hold my head in my hands and start to freak out. This is going to be a train wreck. I'll probably lose, but I'm still gonna try and fail miserably.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and go to reach for the door knob only to be jump scared by Mirio's face sticking through the door. I scream and fall backwards onto my bum.

The blonde haired boy starts laughing; before opening the door to reveal the rest of the big three. I sigh and start to get up.

"Really Mirio? Was that necessary?" I ask still flustered

"No it wasn't, but it was funny! Hahahaha!" MIrio lets out his boisterous laugh

"What are you guys doing here anyway? Don't you guys still have your sport festival?" i ask

"Well our's finished earlier than yours! Rounds typically go a lot faster the higher year you go." Nejire explains

"Go figure. So how did you guys do?"

"Well Mirio got first, Amajiki got second and I got third! But that's now why we are here! We came to see how you were doing and to cheer you on!"

"Oh...Well you probably won't be cheering for me much this next round...I'm ah...going against Bakugo...Katsuki..."

"...Who's he?"