🌠 1 🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

Ok...so I've been in my room for the past few minutes trying to figure out my quirk. So far nothing. I have tried different hand movements and magic words but nothing works.

I sigh and think again. If this is a dream I should be able to have any quirk I want right?

No that's not it.

Well another thing is reality affects your dreams so what if my quirk is something like an oc's quirk? I think of my most recent Oc. Her quirk is called: chef. She can picture a food then cup her hands and it will appear. It's worth a shot.

I cup my hands and think of an apple. Suddenly I feel a weight in my hand. I open it up and low and behold there is an apple!

How was I able to figure that out? Oh well I guess I'm just glad I did.

The question is how the heck did I get into UA? Based on my uniform that is hanging up it has one button on the shoulder meaning I'm in the hero course...

This is going to be one hell of a dream...

I sigh and start getting ready.

{•••}

I finish tying the red tie. Let me just say I did a horrible job. It's a mess, but I guess it adds character.

I tromp down the stairs to find 'my mom'. I look around only to find a note:

Dear Y/N,
I am so sorry! Work called me in short notice. Don't worry I'll cook something special tonight! Well have a good day. I love you!

All my love,
Mom

My parents never wrote notes to me when they left. They just said something along the lines of 'bye, don't get into trouble!' No I love yours, never telling me where they are going, and most certainly never telling me they were sorry.
They just didn't care. They wanted to be out of the house. Away from each other.

But I guess I'll hold this tight till the end of the dream. Maybe this is some unknown force saying my parents actually love me, and I'm not just a mistake. Oh well I better find my way to school.

I step out the door and lock it not bothering to eat something. Besides can you even be hungry in a dream? I don't think so.

I walk down the street looking around trying to find a clue as to where UA is. I turn a corner only to run into them. I quickly back away while continually saying sorry.

"Oh? You're all good! Are you going to UA?! I'm going to UA too!!!"

I look up to a boy with blonde hair with a black lightning strike in his bangs. Denki Kaminari!

Why is my dream having Denki in it?

"Oh-uh-um yeah I-I am!" I squeak

Damn my introvertedness!

"Cool! Well how about we walk there together?"

"Uh sure..."

We set off side by side. I guess my dream has a resolution to everything.

"So what's your name?" Denki asks me

"Oh my name is Y/N L/N" at these words Denki gives me a weird look

"That's a odd last name. Y/N? It's interesting."

That's when I realize this is Japan not America! You say the person's last name!

"Oh no no no! Sorry! I-Uh- hm- my name is
L/N  Y/N!. . . Yeah. Um I used to live in America a while ago and sometimes I slip up."

Go me with these lies! Whoop!

"Hahahaha you're funny you know that!"

Funny?

"T-thanks uh-"

I have to ask what his name is it would be creepy if I just out right said it.

"So. . . What's your name?"

"My name is Kaminari Denki!" He says with a wide smile while pointing to himself

"Oh- um cool!" I say weakly

Why does this all feel so real? I'm and introvert in real life. Everything so far seems canon. It's weird! I'm probably just over thinking everything anyway.

Just then I hear from beside me a gasp.

"Woah! Look at this! I can't believe it we are actually apart of the hero course!" Denki exclaims or rather Kaminari

"Yea . . . Cool."

In front of us a tall building stands tall. Towering over all the students who are bustling into the school for their first class.

"Well? You coming? Let's go!" Again Kaminari exclaims and grabs my hand dragging me to the front doors.

The thing is I feel Kaminari's hand. The warmth, the skin rubbing against mine, as well as the tug on my arm.

It's confirmed.

This isn't a dream.

This 𝕚𝕤...

𝕄𝕪  𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Well? You got your wish! But are you ready for the hardships that are to follow?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Well? You got your wish! But are you ready for the hardships that are to follow?