🌠3🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

"You can't send one of us home" Uraraka proclaims desperately "I mean we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day that isn't fair!"

"And you think natural disasters are?" Aizawa asks

At this everyone goes silent. Even me.

"Or power hungry villains? Catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No the world is full of unfairness!"

I stand in shock it's definitely different hearing this in person rather than through a screen. I know first hand the world isn't fair. I mean my parents are always fighting where some of my friend's parents get along just fine. It's not fair the world isn't fair.

"It's a hero's job to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro you gotta push yourself to the brink. In the next three years U.A. Will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. Go beyond. Plus ultra style."

Aizawa makes a come here motion with his fore finger.

"Show me it's no mistake that you are here."

Everyone gasps while Iida pulls out a water bottle. Probably doing an inner monologue along with other students.

"Now then we're just wasting time by talking. Let the games begin."

Everyone has a look of determination on their face. Well except me the only thought in my mind is that I'm screwed.

Test 1: 50-meter dash

A whistle blows and it's decided Iida and Tsuyu will go first. At this point I stare off into space thinking of a way to use my quirk in a beneficial way. Cause heaven only knows I suck at running.

Eventually it's my turn. Seeing as there is an odd number I get to go alone. The downside is that all attention is on me and there's no person with a better control of their quirk to distract them.

I get into place and when the whistle blows I run as fast as I can.

8.03seconds...

Dammit that's a second slower than Izuku...

This just sucks!

Test 2: Grip strength

I watch as Izuku holds onto the grip strength measurer. Already knowing I'm screwed at everything I sit and watch everyone do their own thing.

Finally I get hold of one of the testers and squeeze it as hard as I can.

34 kilograms...

Good to know I suck at running and I have horrible grip strength.

Test 3: standing long jump

Now this one I can do! I used to play a game called jump the river with my friends all the time!

Boom baby! Made it across!

Ok so maybe I'm not the worst at everything!

Test 4: Repeated side steps

Let's see how did we get here? Oh! I know it's because we have two left feet and can't shuffle side to side without landing on our face!

At least I got like 15 side steps.

Test 5: Ball throw

Whoop dee doo I'm screwed! Yay!

I watch everyone effortlessly throw the ball reaching numbers in the hundreds. Well except Uraraka she got infinity. Also watching Izuku's whole ordeal was fun to watch too. I only snicker at everyone's reactions knowing full well what happens next.

I go into the circle. At this point I'm just done. I guess maybe I could try and use my quirk. But that's kinda risky. Eh whatever lets try it.

I think of the chicken noodle soup my mom made most of the time. I think about the taste the look and how how it gets. So hot it burns your tongue to where you don't taste things right.

I breath in before throwing the ball and shooting a stream of chicken noodle soup behind it. In hopes that it projects it farther.

I relax my body after throwing the ball looking to see where it landed. Except I don't see it far in the hundreds like some of my other classmates. Instead it's on the ground in a glob of melted metal and burnt rubber. Yikes.

I look to Aizawa and smile shyly. Basically saying with my face 'I'm sorry it's an accident. Can I try again?' He stares at me with a bored look before getting a new ball.

This time when I throw it I don't use my quirk not wanting to melt another ball. After I step back I look how far it went. Let me just say it wasn't very far.

4.572 meters (15 feet)...

This is the reason I was never in sports...especially softball.

•••

After the other three tests I was spent. I never really did like doing sports but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

I ended up as 20th in rank. I mean at least I was over Izuku who got 21st. honestly it was funny to watch Izuku be scared shit less. Well actually it wasn't funny cause our poor cinnamon roll was so sad.

When Aizawa announced that no one was getting expelled I broke out into a fit of laughter. I ended up rolling on the floor getting my U.A. uniform all dusty. Everyone just ended up staring at me weirdly before going back to their own reactions on the announcement.

I sigh with my head hanging low watching the ground as I walk out of the school building. As I exit the archway I bonk heads with someone.
I rear back so I could say I'm sorry. But once I look up my face bursts into flame.

There right there is Tamaki Amajiki.

Frick.

"I-I-I-I so mu-u-uch sorry! Uh! Bye!" I stutter to shy to get anything out of my mouth right.

I rush off back home as fast as I can. Keeping my head up so I don't run into anyone again. Especially with the fact I ran into Tamaki I don't need to look like a bumbling idiot again. Nope! Not today!

>{Tamaki POV}<

I stare at the flustered girl as she runs off. Me, myself just as flustered. I guess we have shyness in common.

"Who was that Amajiki?" Nejire asks

"I-I don't know..." I respond

"Well! She seems to be almost as shy as you Amajiki!" Nejire exclaims excitedly yet still airheadedly.

I only duck my head and mumble an agreement.

_______________________________

K so I have plans that are about to be put in action! Hope you are liking the story if you have any critiques let me know! I would love to her them but anyway bye!