🌠5🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

I watch out behind me waiting for Deku to come out in the hero costume his mom made for him. To be honest it does look a little dorky but it'll be fixed soon seeing as Bakugo will blow half of it up.

I watch Uraraka interact with Deku and Mineta put his two cents in. I snicker a bit at Deku's flustered actions. I sigh think about how I really should talk to some people in this class.

I turn around at the sound of All Might's voice ready to start training.

"Now that you are ready it's time for combat training!" All Might says enthusiastically only to be interrupted by Ida

"Sir! This is the fake city from the entrance exam. Does that mean we will be conducting urban battles again."

I puff a sigh not really wanting to pay attention already knowing what happens. It's indoors and we will draw lots. But that brings up the question. Since I've been added to the mix which group will I be in? Will All Might make one team of three?

"Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see in the news take place outside! However statistically speaking run ins with the most dastardly evil doers take place indoors! Think about it! Back room deals, home invasions, secret under ground lairs. Truest intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this exercise you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles! There will be one team of three!"

I hear Tsu question if this is to advanced. I only  stare at the ground and snicker to myself thinking that they will need all the help they can get before fighting the LOV. I could probably help them but I wonder if that will change the story line and then ruin everything. Like the butterfly affect. I look back up to see a few looks shot my way.

Great! Now I'm seen as the insane girl in the back that laughs at everything! Or they could think I'm not paying attention, which I am.

"The best training is what you get from the battle field! But remember you can't just punch a robot this time! You are dealing with actual people now!"

The soon to be class Vice President speaks up asking if All might will be the one to decides who wins. I just glance at her like wtf? No he won't be not really anyway he'll supervise it though.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asks calmly with a glare on his face

I really hope this doesn't end up like the fanfics I've read. You know the ones where the reader gets paired with either Deku or Bakugo. Then they get Bakugo's blast and have to go to recovery girl. I really don't want that to happen.

Everyone at this point just keeps asking questions that I already know the answer to so I don't listen. I chuckle when I hear All Might say he wasn't done talking.

All Might starts to explain the exercise and I listen cause it's good to review what's supposed to happen. Besides I'm the one who has to do it now so it'll be good to listen.

He starts to draw teams and god dammit I got stuck with Bakugo! I hate cliches! Ugh! I walk over to my team. I stand by them not really saying anything. Ida starts spouting ideas for a game plan; which I know will go down the drain  because Bakugo will just go off on his own and hunt down Deku. Iida stops talking as All Might draws lots to see who will be a villain or hero.

I stare at the ball with an A and D. I only cringe at the sight. I really, really don't want to do this. Everyone except villain team D and hero team A starts walking to the monitor room.

I watch as Bakugo glares at his prey while Deku stands in unease. I sigh before making up my mind that I'll try to help Deku out best I can. Dang...this is becoming kinda cliche. I sigh before walking into the building with Iida and Bakugo.

"Young Iida, Young Bakugo, Young L/N the key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy. Take from the prospective of an evil doer. If things go to far I'll stop the fight."

I glance at Bakugo knowing this will end very badly.

•••

I walk behind Iida as he talks about how it pains him to be aligned with villainy. I only roll my eyes and chuckle as he observes the weapon we must protect.

"Hey! Do you really think Deku has a quirk?" Bakugo asks coldly

I only smile and become giddy. I want to pop in but decide to keep quite knowing I'll spill something meant for the future. Even though Bakugo does find out about Deku and his relation to All Might through quirk.

Iida starts stating stuff about Deku's quirk. Bakugo only scoffs while Iida starts to question Bakugo. I can tell Bakugo is getting angry, and I don't even have to look at his face to know that he has an murderous glare on his face.

I hear All Might announce that the battle training starts now. A sense of unease settles over me. I really don't want to do this. I'm having second thoughts about going after Bakugo once he storms off.

I watch as Bakugo runs out of the room to try and find Deku. I turn towards Iida with a questioning look. He nods to me as if to say go ahead. I huff before running after Bakugo.

I'm right behind him but eventually I lose him as he speeds up turning a corner. Dammit I really hate this.

I hear an explosion up ahead and startled yells. I only sigh before speeding up so I can get to Bakugo before he does something drastic.

I see Bakugo in my line of sight and large dent in the wall beside him from his explosion. I gulp, this is definitely a different experience than watching on a screen in the comfort of you home. I listen to Deku talk about how he knew Bakugo would go after him.

"I wanna hurt you so bad they will have to stop the fight!" Bakugo says charging at Deku

I come out from around the corner. I know All Might won't do anything to stop the brutality but I will. Well I'll try to anyway.

I watch as Deku flips Bakugo over his shoulder. That is way more epic than what the anime makes it to be. My mouth is hanging open just a bit with a slight smile. Bakugo starts to stand up and I go completely ignored seeing as all the focus is on Bakugo.

I listen to Deku I guess almost rant about how he analyzed ever hero ever even Bakugo and how Deku isn't a insult anymore it's a hero's name. I smirk lightly. I'm proud of him. I know some people think he's a cry baby but to me he's strong. Sure he cries but what's wrong with being emotional? Nothing.

"Deku...you're shaking in your boots you're so scared." Explosions start to go off in the plam of Bakugo's gloved hands "but you wanna fight me anyway! THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!"

My smirk vanishes as I know this battle is only going to get worse from here on out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard your pleas to update. Honestly I don't mind them just don't make it annoying. I look at all comments cause they mean a lot to me. So you can tell me to update just don't make it annoying please.