🌠19🌠

🌠Y/N POV🌠

There goes the first set of rounds. Deku and Todoroki will be battling next so I guess that exciting! But during this round I go against Tokoyami.

He could easily just shove me out of the ring with dark shadow. Also he doesn't talk a lot so the chances of me getting something into his mouth is unlikely. It's going to be a hard match that's for sure. He is a long distance fighter, as for me well I can be a bit of both. But honestly I'm more of a close range fighter.

I mean I could always try to get close to him then try to get salt or pepper in his eyes...maybe even lemon juice! But again he would see me coming and push me out of the ring in a heartbeat. Looks like I'll have to dodge him! Good thing I trained with Mirio! By the end of training together for two weeks the punches to the stomach had gone down! So maybe that's a sign that I can do this!

I listen to the conversation behind me as Bakugo comes to sit with the class. I hear him mumbling about how Uraraka isn't frail. I smile just a bit before turning my attention to the round that is about to start. In short the arm wrestle that is about to ensue.

They both sit down with determination and glare at each other. The place an arm on the table and get ready to begin. Present Mic tells them to start and they immediately are repelling each other. There are even cracks in the block they are using as a table! It looks like they are being dramatic, but really they are just hard headed and determined.

Finally TetsuTetsu's steel skin cracks and Kirishima prevails. He slams TetsuTetsu's arm down onto the block making bits of stone fly. Midnight announces that Kirishima is the winner and both men shake hands. All the while midnight fangirls at the sight.

I smile to myself

I smile to myself. Both characters have fun personalities and are just great in general!

Now it's time for the most heart wrenching, angsty, intense fight! I present to you Shoto Todoroki vs Izuku Midoriya! The fire on the corners of the stage burst high into the sky. This is going to be intense! Also just because, I brought a pack of little tissues. I can not tell you how many times I've watched this fight!

"It's the guy who won his last fight by a land slide! And literally left half the crowd frozen! The hero course's Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic introduces Todoroki to the crowd

"And this kid almost walk out of his first match up! But made a stunning comeback by showing us an impressive move! Also from the hero course Izuku Midoriya!"

With that Present Mic finishes his announcement and the two boys send glares at each other. One determined one heated.

"Tokoyami, how do you think this match will go?" Ida asks

"It depends on wether or not midorya is able to get in close enough." Tokoyami says with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, that's the problem. How will Deku avoid the ice?" Uraraka put in her two cents

I look over at Uraraka. I think about how this fight will go. It's not going to be good for Deku and it's going to be a emotional train wreck for Todoroki.

"What do you think about it Y/N? You always seem to have something to say about the fights." Ojiro asks me

Everyone turns their attention to me. He's not wrong I always have something to say or giggle about. I turn around in my seat and look at him.

"For once I actually don't have much to say...except this is going to be intense. You know how Todoroki doesn't use his fire? Well I think Deku will change that this round." I solemnly

The students of class 1-A share uneasy and confused glances.

"What makes you think that shitty Deku will make him use his fire?" Bakugo spouts crossly

I look at Bakugo then back at the ring below. I don't think, I know he will make Todoroki use his fire. Of course I can't say that to Bakugo. He really is smarter than he looks and acts.

"...he just will..." I answer

This will be a extreme battle. A battle everyone will be watching; pro heros, Inko, even Tomura Shigaraki.

"Prepare yourself for Midoriya vs. Todoroki! BEGIN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki 😢! Question: do you think Endeavor deserved a redemption arc? Personally I think everyone deserves a second chance. I mean at least he realized he was being a dick and is trying to make it better!

 I mean at least he realized he was being a dick and is trying to make it better!