🌠9🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

"Today's training will be a little different. Me All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Everyone starts to ask questions. Then Aizawa holds up a card showing that today will be rescue training. Aizawa explains the things we will be doing. Or rather supposed to be doing anyway.

Everyone babbles with excitement while I only look down at the floor. I'm not at all excited for this.

"Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you are excited about costumes. But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at a off campus facility. So we will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."
Aizawa walks off to get the buses ready while we change.

I end up wearing my UA gym uniform seeing as my costume was damaged by Bakugo. Though I do attach the belt with all of my necessities. Knives, spices, recipe book, and notepad to write down all of the weird combinations of food I come up with. So far I'm left with this.

~Food stuff idk~
- burnt cookies and expired milk
- steaming hot chicken broth
- Cubes of ice

So not a lot but it works for now. I wait outside looking at my notepad with a pen in my hand trying to think of other things to add to the list.

Before long Iida blows his whistle and announces to everyone that it's time to get on the bus. He tries to get us seated by student number. Well not today bud not today.

I end up sitting next to Todoroki. We don't talk to each other we just sit there. In silence. Fun.

A commotion starts up from the from as I think about the doom ahead. What should I do to try and stop it. Is there anything I can do?

"Hey, hey stop fighting we are here."

Oh no...

We all clamor out of the bus and stand in front of the wonderful space hero thirteen. I watch as everyone either fawns over her or gets excited at the idea of being taught by Thirteen.

We walk inside and I immediately get amusement park vibes. It's that huge. I also get vibes of impending doom.

Thirteen Goes over the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Aka USJ.

"Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess he booked an interview instead." Aizawa says haughty

Thirteen murmurs the actual reason All Might is late. I don't care to much. I only stare at where the League of Villains will emerge.

Thirteen goes on to explain her quirk and how dangerous this can be. But again I don't listen. I know what's going to happen.

Suddenly I hear electricity crackle and the lights go out. Dammit it's starting. I'm so not ready for this! What didn't I just say that I was sick!

I watch the fountain in the middle of the USJ turn on and off. Then Kurogiri. Aizawa turns to see the teleportation villain. I only tremble with wide eyes at the sight. It is so much more scary than through a screen.

Aizawa starts barking orders; which I don't plan to follow. I watch as Shigaraki and an ensemble of villain come from Kurogiri's portal. Then finally Nomu came out. It looks cool but by no means do I want to get close to that thing.

I can sense the confusion from the other students. I only stare stoically at the villains. The shock and the realization of this is real has passed by me. I am no longer afraid. I'll get through this!