🌠25🌠

🌠Y/N POV🌠

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you are working with, those of you who are on the board will chose from among your offers. Everyone else will have a different list. There's a lot to think about. There are around 40 agencies across the country who have agreed to take on interns from your class."

Aizawa and midnight keep babbling on about the internships. I let my thoughts wander to the possible requests I could've gotten as I fiddle with a button on my blazer. My fingers are crossed for FatGum! Cause I mean he has a really good reason to request me! I make food, and he loves food! I would be a perfect fit! Especially with Tamaki around!

I'm broken out of my thoughts as Momo passes me a couple of papers stapled together. The bell chimes and Aizawa instructs us to turn in our choice before the weekend.

I quickly scan the papers looking for the name FatGum. My eyes scan carefully making sure not miss a single thing. I block out everything and only focus on the words on the paper. There!

'FatGum Hero Agency'

I squeal and repeatedly squeal yay! It draws the attention of my classmates who look at me with confused looks.

"Hey? Y/N are you ok?" Uraraka asks with an uneasy giggle

"Oh I'm doing amazing! I feel like I could fly to the moon and back!" I shout excitedly buzzing with excitement

"What's got you feeling that way?" Uraraka asks as she walks over to me looking at my paper.

"FatGum? I think I've heard of him before." She says

Deku turns around quickly with his eyes shining. Here we go.

"FatGum! As in the 58th ranked hero! You would go perfect in his agency Y/N!" He exclaims

"I know I'm so excited! I don't even need to look at the other offers! I am going to his agency with no doubt!" I beam

•••

I start packing up my stuff into my back pack and hang it on the back of my wheelchair. I slowly and a bit awkwardly roll my way out of the classroom. As I get used to rolling down the hallway I speed up just the tiniest bit.

About halfway to Recovery girl's office I run into the big three all walking down the hallway together. We spot each other and they come to meet me.

"Hey Y/N! How are you feeling?" Mirio asks me enthusiastically as always

"I'm doing just fine. I'm actually about to go to recovery girl's office so she can heal me all the way up before the internships!" I say with a wide smile

"Oh? Who did you pick to intern with? You know I asked Ryuko to put in a request for you." Nejire says with a wink.

I giggle before answering "I actually chose FatGum! I did she her name though I put her second on my list if FatGum doesn't work out!"

I look over at Tamaki who is looking at me with a small smile and blush.

"Oh wow! So you get to internship with our Amajiki! You better take care of her!" Nejire teases

I chuckle "Well I better get going now. I'll see you around!"

I go to roll away but I'm stopped by Tamaki starting to push me. I smile softly before bringing my hands to my lap and whispering a soft thank you.

The other two wave goodbye before we go along in a comfortable silence. After strolling a short way Tamaki breaks the silence.