🌠30🌠

🌠 Y/N POV 🌠

"Okay that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right?" Mr. Aziawa informs us as the bell rings.

I almost always forget that they have these exams. It's making me nervous just thinking about who I'll be paired up with and who I'll be against. I'm also nervous due to the fact that I don't study what so ever.

"I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all" Mr. Aizawa finishes and slides that classroom door shut behind him.

As soon as the door shuts, the whole class erupts with noise.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Mina yell together.

Some freak out and others are quite confident in their abilities. As for me the practical shouldn't be too hard but the written portion I'm not too confident in. I'm pretty average when it comes to academics. I think I'm 12 or 13 in the class or at least somewhere in the middle.

Soon everyone starts talking about making a study group. In reality everyone just has a weakness in a certain subject and needs help, and because Momo is at the top of the class they think that she can help them. She does seem flattered by it so it isn't like they are demanding her to help them.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

Everyone buzzes with excitement at the thought of seeing Momo's house. Momo's eyes sparkle with excitement for the coming weekend thinking of all the things she needs to prepare.

Then there's Bakugo...yeah I'm so glad I don't have to study with him.

"Are you going to study with Momo too Y/N?" Deku asks me

"Hm? Oh, No I'm going to be studying with Tamaki and his friends." I say no even thinking about it.

"Who's Tamaki?" Deku asks skeptikal

A crowd gathers around me of people wanting to know who this Tamaki is and of some girls waiting to tease me.

"Tamaki Amajiki! He's a third year and Ms.Y/N's boyfriend!" Mina slyly says as she puts her arm around my shoulder.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I say covering my red face with my hands.

"Sure~" Jirou coos

"SHUT UP!" I squeak

"That's cool that you are friends with the upperclassmen Y/N!" Deku smiles

"Yeah I guess so..." I trail off as I see Mirio in the doorway to the classroom waving to me. I subtly try to shoo him away knowing if certain classmates see him they will tease me even more.

"Do you think you can ask them what the practical exam is?" Someone asks while I'm still trying to shoo him away as he comes closer to the group.

"We could tell you! But that'd spoil the fun for you so I don't think we should." Mirio exclaims from behind everyone.

I sink into my seat and cover my head with my arms to hide my embarrassment.

"Come on Y/N or else we won't get a good seat at lunch!" Mirio tells me while backing away from the group.

After he leaves the room questions erupt everywhere.

"So was that Amajiki? He doesn't seem like someone you'd hang out with."

I sigh and calm myself before I stand up and gather my stuff together.

"That was Mirio Togata. He's one of Tamaki's best friends. I typically sit with Mirio, Tamaki, and someone else at lunch." I say with a slight smile while glancing at the doorway just in time to see a midnight haired head disappear behind the door frame.