🌠8🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

Don't you just love it when you show up to school and there are news reporters blocking your way? No answer? Well probably cause you don't get them in the real world!

This is a pain everyone is talking trying to get a scoop on what All Might is like as a teacher. I now regret snickering at the students who got caught by the press. This sucks.

"Tell me! How is All Might as a teacher?" A lady asks sticking a mic in my face.

So demanding damn.

"He...uh. He's a good teacher that's all you really need to know." I say hoping she would leave me alone.

Of course she didn't.

I try to get her to stop asking me questions but I am rescued by an unlikely person. Tamaki Amajiki.

He quickly grabs my hand and swiftly walks away from them with his head hanging down. Eventually in the safety of UA's school grounds he lets go of my hand.

"Are you alright?" He asks meekly

"Yeah I'm alright. Thanks Amajiki!" I say softly

He takes a quick glance at my face before looking back down.

"Well I better catch up with Mirio and Nejire. I-I guess I'll see you at lunch." With that he enters UA.

I don't need a mirror to see the lovesick smile on my face. Yep I know I'm only just meeting him. Well...kinda. But that's besides the point! He helped me! I would think he's to shy to do that! But I guess not?

I'm not going to think to hard about it. Besides it only the third day of school and third day of myself being in this world. It's still so crazy to me, dang.

• • •

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss ok?"

Hehehe you got called out for being a sore loser!

"Yeah whatever." Bakugo say moodily

"And Midoriya."

I see Midoriya jolt at his name like a guilty child.

"I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking you body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you get a handle on it. So show a little urgency huh?"

To this Deku beams and shouts right.

"Y/N."

Oh fuck no. What did I do.

"Don't throw yourself in front of others you could get seriously hurt. That was a stupid move you made standing directly in front of Bakugo's blasts. Just don't do it again."

"Oh...I thought I did something horrible. Ok!" I say cheerfully

Aizawa only looks at me in disdain. I only snicker a bit. I guess talking to Tamaki this morning has left me with a bit of confidence. Which is odd considering we are both shy.

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

A chill goes through the room as everyone thinks this will be a serious situation. I only snicker.

"You all need to pick a class representative."

I see relief flash on everyone's faces. Which makes me have to hold in my laughter.