🌠28🌠

🌠Y/N POV🌠

Day 3 of internships

This is it. This is the day Iida will go after the hero killer. There's nothing I can do about it and it's killing me.

I lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling. It's the early morning and I'm unable to go back to sleep. This will be a hellish day without the much needed sleep.

I decide to get ready and get out of bed. I go over to my suitcase that is on the floor. I take out all the needed things to start my day, and I get ready.

•••

I sit at a table in one of the break rooms and eat a light breakfast. FatGum comes into the room and grabs something to eat as well. While he eats he starts to talk about the plans for today.

"Today we will do conditioning! It's gonna be hellish! Hope you were well rested as it will take a lot of energy!" He says way to enthusiastically for the morning

The only thought that goes through my mind is
'Shit'.

•••

"You made good time! But go again!" FatGum yells cheerfully

I groan in despair and continue running around the track. Yeah running is not my forte. It's already the middle of the day and and the sun is beating down my back. I'm all sweaty and feel sticky and gross. My legs feel like they are about to collapse, and my mind can't help but keep wandering to Iida.

Finally, I finish another lap and my legs are shaky. I'm ready to just go sleep.

"That was good, but we want to do better. You slowed down a bit in the middle there." FatGum says a hand on his hip and a stopwatch in his other hand.

I nod numbly. He looks up at me as I stare off into space again thinking about Iida.

"You good Y/N? You look really tired and worried. Is there something wrong?" He asks carefully.

I look at him and nod a bit. I wipe the sweat off my forehead before speaking.

"I'm just worried about one of my friends. He...well...he..." I hesitate

"Whatever it is I'm sure he will be okay." He responds

"Yeah, I know." I sigh.

"Alright! Go again!"

•••

I now feel tired, worried, like I'm about to collapse and sick to my stomach yet starving at the same time. FatGum has me stuff my face then empty all of the food from my body through my quirk. Let me tell you I've felt like throwing up one too many times now.

I put my head down on the table and groan at how lousy I feel right now. FatGum looks at me unsurely with a small smile. He and the other employees have been eating what I put out with my quirk. I mean it's good they are eating the leftovers but I'm not some vending machine.

"Alright we're all done today Y/N! You can go and chill out for the rest of the day. Tomorrow will be the same as today so rest well. Tamaki will be here later so maybe you can hang out with him then!" FatGum smiles

I sigh in relief and decide to just go take a shower. I get to my room and get the necessary things for my shower. I head to the bathroom and let myself be at peace in the shower.

I lean against the wall and close my eyes and let the water wash down my body. I relax and let my body feel heavy. I sigh and get to washing off the grime from today's work.

I turn off the relaxing water and step out. I dry off and get dressed. I wrap my hair up in a towel and step out into my room. I glance at the clock on the wall, 3:56. I have about three hours to decide if I want to call Iida.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna call him. Based on the anime the sun was setting at the time he went out on patrol. At least I believe so. But even if I change his mind would it be good for him? I mean he benefited from this arc. He learned a valuable lesson. Then the hero killer would still be on the run as well. Maybe it's best I just leave it be?

So many heros would be killed if I change Iida's mind. To think that a while ago I wasn't plagued by these problems. The only problem I had was my parents and their fighting and mistreatment. But now I can change things and I fear that I'm changing to much. Most of the time the outcome still happens and I get severely injured but just the fact I can change things.

I sit on my bed and sit in silence and think of everything and anything.

•••

I am beside Tamaki as we walk to a park a few blocks away. He showed up a little while ago just as FatGum said. We decided to just walk to a park and maybe get something sweet to eat on the way.

"H-hey the-eres an ice cream shop u-up ahead." Tamaki stutters

"Oh? Ok we can go there!" I smile

We walk to the cute little shop. We enter and wait in line. Again my mind drifts off to Iida. A war is waging in my head trying to decide if I'm going to call him. I was so sure earlier but now I'm doubting everything.

"H-hey? Y/N?" Tamaki asks

I plummet out of space and turn my attention to Tamaki. I soon realize I was spacing off, and  just standing there like a complete and utter idiot as they tried to ask for my order. I blush deeply from embarrassment.

"U-Um, just some (ice cream flavor) ple-ease." I squeak

Tamaki and I walk over to the side to wait and I hide my face in his hoodie. I can hear him stutter in surprise and I quickly back away.

"Ahh! Sorry! I am just so out of it today and I don't know what's come over me!" I rush out.

"I-it's okay..."

We get our ice cream and head to the park. We take our time at the park just eating our ice cream and talking here and there. Soon before I know it the sun is setting behind the horizon. I stare at the blood red sunset and think of what is to happen tonight while we sleep.

🌠Tamaki POV🌠

Y/N has been acting off today. I mean she did do a bunch of conditioning, but it's still odd. She's staring at the sunset with a solemn expression as if someone were to go into a life threatening battle very soon.

It's like she always knows when something bad is going to happen. How could she? It's impossible.

Right...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suspicions are arising...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Suspicions are arising