032

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒.
𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Xenari sighed as she grabbed her bag along with Akila's hand and walked into Rooms2go ready to get the last bit of shopping done. She needed a new couch along with a brand new bedframe since she had just ordered herself a King sized bed. She looked around at all of the couches that they had on display, and looked back at Akila who carelessly touched things nearly making other things around it nearly fall and break.

"Akila come here." Xenari said in a stern voice pausing where she stood for the little girl to come and join her at her side. Akila was the sweetest yet most careless and hardheaded child she had ever met, and sometimes Akila made her not want any little demons of own.

"This is pretty." Said Akila as she reached and touched an expensive looking bedazzled jewelry box that sat carelessly on the edge of the dresser it sat on.

"Akila!" Xenari yelled at the little girl making her pull her hand back and turn on her heels nearly falling over because of her untied shoe laces.

Xenari had offered to tie the little girls shoes in mere effort of slimming injuries down to none, but with the way Akila was set up, she had already hurt herself twice. She had bumped her head while trying to get into the car and somehow hurt her finger when they had arrived at Macy's. Xenari had stopped at Macy's and managed to score her a deal on a pots and pan set, and had also bought some pillows for her non-existent  but soon to be existent couch. The color scheme for her living room was grey, white, and rose gold so she spent her time looking for those colors.

"You're being mean." Akila frowned as she marched over to Xenari and looked at her with the meanest look on her face.

"And I can be meaner so watch yourself." Xenari warned the girl before she turned back around to look for the perfect couch. "Don't touch nothing, don't push nothing, and stay by me at all times." Xenari looked back at Akila before she walked over to the grey couch she was looking at.

She heard Akila grumble as she followed Xenari  around but Xenari couldn't find the energy to care. Akila had been under Xenari for the past two days, and it was safe to say the two were growing sick of one another. Akila didn't like to listen and Xenari didn't like having to repeat herself more than twice, so the day felt oddly stressful.

"Comfortable and beautiful." Xenari commented as she got comfortable on the couch and laid in different positions to see if she really liked it. "Yeah this is for surely the one." Xenari mumbled as she looked over at the price tag and smiled brightly seeing the $2000 original price crossed out, and over it the new price read $1400.  "Definitely...about to get this."  She said as she rose from where she was sitting and called for the worker that was passing by.

"Anything I can help you with?" The worker asked, his name tag read Jason. Xenari looked at him and the more she did the more familiar he had looked.