018

Y'all believe me I am nice as hell and anybody is welcomed to comment their opinions and all that shit but like I'm not trying to be mean but...I AM SICK of explaining myself to some of yall, like yes when I write/type my poetry I use certain lyrics from a song— good for you for noticing that but I DO NOT copy songs and claim them as my own.

YES I use certain lines from songs and freestyle my poetry, whats the problem cus I be seeing some smart comments.

But anyways, happy reading, love y'all ❤️!

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Xenari smiled as she talked with Ms.Joseph about all she had accomplished so far. She had gotten a job and sustained a lifestyle that was easy to upkeep, she lived in her means, she had made tough decisions between going out with her friends or not having enough money for food, and on top of all that she was financially stable. She had goals on buying a car and after 4 weeks of looking and saving, she was able to sign a deal to get a 2006 Dodge Charger for $5,500.

She knew it wasn't the best looking car but the most important thing to her was the fact that it got her from point A to point B, and she wouldn't have to worry about being out waiting for a bus to come or having to worry about the bus coming delayed. The car had a small scratch on its bumper but besides that it was in almost perfect condition. Whoever owned the car before her clearly did their best to keep the seats looking almost fresh and the interior clean.

"I'm so proud you haven't relapsed like most of the girls I've worked with have, you've really came a long way tackling this thing we call life." Ms.Joseph smiled proudly at Xenari as if she was her child. "Remember anything and I mean anything...you set your mind to, you can accomplish by God's grace and your faith."

Xenari looked at the sweet older lady. "I'll try and make you proud, I know God has a plan for every one, and I have a plan for myself that I want to accomplish."

"And you will." Ms.Joseph encouraged.

Xenari turned her head and smiled as the car dealer walked over with all of her papers and her fresh set of car keys in hand and handed both to her. "Congrats on your new car and remember if you aren't satisfied you have 30 days to return with a full refund."

"Thank you." Xenari smiled widely as she looked down at the keys in her hand. Like a child with her first car, she imagined having a cute key chain and  a pom pom with the wallet wristlets she had seen a bunch of girls with.

For others a old car wasn't something to be excited for, but for Xenari when you had nothing and nobody and you're building yourself from the ground up when everyone is trying to stone you down, and you make your first big girl purchase on your own with no help— it was everything to be excited for, because you can tell yourself you're doing it and you're accomplishing something for yourself.