034

If you saw all those mistakes no the fuck you didnt😭

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒.
𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Xenari had about a month left before it hit an official year since she had left MDC Brooklyn behind. She no longer had any charges under her name and over the past month or so she had built quite a following of 25k. Her nail page had also skyrocketed with a whopping sum of 10K followers, and she had many people putting her salon on their bucket list.

Business boomed every single day and  Xenari had herself approximately twelve top tier nail techs working under her name. She had let go of Nichole after Nichole had failed to make her back her money and took the money owed out of her check. She also replaced Nichole days after she fired her and found herself a better nail tech who consistently got her the money owed. Xenari had worked hard to build her name from the floor and now she was the most hated by other business owners on the same street.

Xenari had done the math and calculated that with each nail tech working 8 clients a day, she had 96 clients coming in per day and each client paid either $70 or more— calculating a revenue of $560 or more per day. Xenari had finally saved a total sum of $12,000 and so now she could afford either car she wanted. She still was stuck between the wrapped white Tesla model 3 and the matte green G-Wagon she wanted, the decision was much harder than she had thought.

Xenari scrolled through pictures of both cars in her office since she had left the clients to her employees, and tapped her pen calculating the amount that she'd have left over. She stared at the model 3 much longer long before she was snapped away from her trance when her door opened and in came her father.

"Hey baby, you busy?" Rashad asked coming into her office.

"No, I'm just looking at these cars trying to figure out which one I want." Xenari said turning the iPad so he could see both the cars she was currently looking at. Both were brand new and she figured she deserved to spoil herself.

"You know, you're really doing really good for yourself and I'm proud of you." Rashad smiles as he zooms into the tesla. "I say take the G-Wagon, that shit is fire and plus I can drive it."

Xenari raises her eyebrow. "And who told you I'd let you drive my car?"

"I did since I'm the father." He joked.

"Well I don't see my father offering to pay the down payment for my car now do I?" She smiled at him.

"You got me there," he puts his hands up in defense. "But those red seats and matte green fire as hell."