007

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙳𝙲 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝟹𝟼𝟽

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈
𝙼𝙳𝙲 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝟹𝟼𝟽

2190 days, it's been 2190 days, or 6 years to be exact.

Today marks it as that at least. Sure enough, the craziness that I've seen in here still remains unmatched, and the violence in here remains to be high. I've probably seen about 1,500 people die in here and it only gets worse from here. I just want to get out...

The constant screaming and yelling was enough to make Xenari want to bang her head against the wall. She was sick of the same stuff every day and she was definitely sick of hanging in there.

Day in and out, year after year, nothing changed and the routine was always the same. The only thing you had to do was to think and try and stay sane. Prison gave inmates a lot of time to think but thinking was what led to death in some cases.

Some of the events that happened in prison, that the media didn't see, were so bad and scarring that it led to inmates thinking about suicide and committing it. The warden didn't help suicide prevention neither— instead, they'd find a cover story and call it a day and the officers would act blind to the situation.

Xenari sighed as she stared at the blank walls of her cell, she was going crazy and was badly in need of a distraction. She sat rocking back and forth trying to control her thoughts long enough for her to at least fall asleep.

"INMATES SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LIGHTS OUT!" Yelled out one of the correctional officers.

The lights soon turned off and sure enough most of the inmates quieted down— Xenari sighed and laid back on her bed, she was finally able to get some sleep.

Morning came quickly, and the lights were back on in no time at around 7 A.M causing Xenari to groan as she laid with her left arm over her eyes while her right arm laid limp hanging off the side of the bed. She let out a yawn as she slowly turned and planted her feet on the ground and stretched.

"LENNOX get up!" Yelled Mr.dinkly, the correctional officer for her floor.

"Does it look like I'm still sleeping? Are my eyes still closed?" Xenari answered smartly.

"Yes they is."

"Well sir you should have made a stop at the eye doctor, get you some damn business." Xenari said as she stood up.

"J-Just get ready and go down to the dining hall." He stuttered over his words.

"I-I am." She mocked as she grabbed her toothbrush, her towel, and her flip flops and walked passed him with a mug on her face.