009

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙳𝙲 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝟹𝟼𝟽

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈
𝙼𝙳𝙲 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝟹𝟼𝟽

Xenari let out a loud dramatic sigh as she walked past a group of girls who was obviously staring at her and stuffed her hands in her pockets. She made her way past the band of guards and walked down the corridor to the mess hall where everybody was piling into. A new bus full of inmates had transferred over to MDC so the mess hall was more full than usual.

She let out another sigh as she joined the long line for breakfast after seeing that Kendrick, Imani, nor Hakeem were in line. She looked around the mess hall at the new inmates who stood in a pack together— their fear was obvious as day which to Xenari, was good, they should be scared because MDC is not somewhere you'd want to be.

Xenari rolled her eyes as she had watched the wannabe mean girls point at who'd be their next victim to jump into their gang, and averted her eyes over to the new men who each held a mean mug which didn't match some of their cowardly composures. She moved up in line and let out a bitter laugh, sometimes she couldn't believe that this was her life.

Xenari recalled when she had spent a year and a half at Rikers and let out another bitter laugh because nothing could compare to the evil that went on there. Since her days in Rikers, not much scared her, not even death and because of that she intimidated most girls at MDC.

"Xenari!" Imani yelled making Xenari look in the direction of the voice.

She squinted her eyes at her friend and shook her head seeing that Imanis clothes were once again wrinkled, her hair was messy, and her shoes were on the wrong feet.

"You nasty." Xenari shook her head laughing at her friend. "And your shoes on the wrong feet."

"I was feenin fa the dick, i neeeeded it." Imani dramatized as she blatantly skipped the people behind her and joined her friend in line. "And for real? That's why I fell down the last damn steps." Imani pulled her slides off and fixed them.

"Ya hair fucked up too." Xenari said.

"I told him not to pull my shit." She mugged the air as she tried to fix it and comb through with her fingers.

"Don't be doing that! People eat here!" An inmate yelled out.

"Girl fuck you!" Said Imani before she turned back over to her friend.

"A damn shame." Xenari laughed.

"Girl don't worry, Kendrick got you on the dick too." Imani smirked. "I know y'all like each other."