005

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙳𝙲 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝟹𝟼𝟽

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈
𝙼𝙳𝙲 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝟹𝟼𝟽

Xenari sat with her head against the wall as she tried to calm her head. She had the worst headache and the inmates loudness wasn't helping the case at all. She stared off into space as the pain in her head became more intense. She slowly climbed off of her bed and stood with her head in her hands feeling like the room was spinning. She stumbled her way down the corridor eventually landing herself right outside the nurses office door before she passed out.

She woke up in the brightly lit room and looked around seeing an inmate lying across from her with evident bruising meaning she had either got jumped or her ass whooped. Her head still was in serious pain so she laid back against the pillow that sat behind her head.

The door had finally swung open after what seemed like forever and in walked the nurse.

"Lennox are you awake?" The lady asked as she glanced in her direction.

Xenari nodded her head yes and the nurse walked over.

"I understand that you have a migraine?" She asked making Xenari look at her with a duh face because it happened so often that she would think the nurse would stop asking the same question.

"Yes." Xenari answered being a polite as she possibly could. It felt like someone was applying pressure on her head and she felt like complete shit.

The nurse wrote down everything that she normally did and asked her the same questions like "do you know the cause" and of course Xenari never knew. The nurse went down the hall to the pharmacist and got her medication that Xenari always took. She groaned when she saw the green bottle the nurse came back with and turned her head away like a child— she hated taking pills. The nurse as always eventually convinced her to take the pills, and per usual, the pills made her sleepy so she drifted off to sleep.

She woke up a couple hours later and her migraine was almost completely gone, so she sat up on the hospital bed— as much as she been in the nurses office, she couldn't help but be surprised as to how comfortable the beds actually were.

"Feeling better?" The nurse asked as she turned in her chair. Xenari was the only one still in there.

"Yes." Xenari responded as she looked out the window. "What time is it?"

"12:30, lunch should start in the next 10 minutes so if I were you I'd get out there and enjoy a little bit of sun, the other inmates ran out the minute they heard the buzzer." She informed her.