033

I do be having writers block though 🤙🏽 what's it been? Like 2-3 weeks? Hii my loves

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒.
𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

"So I want my nails to be nut white with little black designs that look like crushed oreos if that makes sense." Said Xenari's early morning client.

It was seven o'clock when Xenari had gotten the alert on her phone that someone had booked. She had looked and saw that it was one of her regular good paying clients, and her irritation slipped away partially. She unknowingly came into RDB's with an attitude due to lack of sleep and set up her station by 7:50. She wanted to be back in her bed but her client had offered her an extra fifty dollar bill tip— on top of the seventy five she was to pay.

"Im sorry you want it what color?" Xenari had nearly choked on her words.

"Nut white." The girl repeated herself making Xenari stiffle a laugh as she nodded her head okay and gotten up to go over to the wall of polishes.

She scanned her wall of new polygels and grabbed the one that read white. Once she grabbed what was needed, she returned to her station and got to work.

She firstly manicured the girls nails then made sure her hands were in well enough condition. She never understood the nail techs that still did there clients nails, knowing that the nails under them were damaged and untaken care of.

Once she saw that the girls nails were in good condition, she began to apply the nails and began working on the design.

"These are fireee!" Natalie, her client, exclaims holding her hand back to admire them once Xenari finished. "Here girl, you definitely deserved that tip." Natalie says handing Xenari the total amount— $125.