023

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Xenari could barely contain her excitement as she sat down in her living room and discussed the big changes that were happening in her life.  She had told Ms. Joseph that she had saved enough to put a down payment on a salon and Ms. Joseph happily congratulated her. They talked of her goals for this business and how much she had exactly saved for booths and other things of the sort; to Ms. Joseph surprise it was a big sum of money.

Xenari and Ms. Joseph spoke about her business and friendships and Xenari happily talked about how well things were going with Kendrick. Xenari expressed that Kendrick was mean when he wanted to be but even meaner to other females which she liked. She expressed that he wasn't the friendly type and she loved when females asked why he was so mean. She also went on to mention that whenever they asked that, she loved to smile in their face and say "because...you're not me." And leave them with a stuck face.

Xenari smiled as she heard her phone buzz and saw Kendrick's name light up her screen wanting to facetime.

"Wassup ma?" Kendrick blew smoke out through his nose as he sat in his car.

"Hey Ken," Xenari giggled when Ms. Joseph raised her eyebrow at her and peaked to get a good look of him.

"What you on right na?" He asked. "I just got out the office, had to fire a couple muhfuckas in that bitch."

"Oh shit, why?" She expressed concern.

"Because them bums thought they was gon get the ups on me by tryna subtract and take some money out my pockets." He took a long pull from the blunt and exhaled taking a look around his surroundings. "They really tried to steal money from me like I don't have cameras at every entrance and exit way."

"That's crazy." Xenari shook her head. "Were you not paying them enough or...?"

"Man that's the thing! Out of all the bars on this side of Brooklyn mine is the highest paying. You know why? Cause I own two businesses and my plan is to try and help out these fools onna streets." Kendrick said. "I guess you cant help everybody, they always want to get selfish."

"Well at least you know who your loyal workers are. Ain't no telling what else they would have tried to do if the cameras weren't there."

"Muhfuckas just stupid mane." He shook his head coughing a little on the smoke.

"I'm sorry to hear that but Kendrick guess what?" She could barely contain her smile making his hardened face lighten up.