030

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒.
𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Xenari woke up at Kendrick's place wearing nothing but a big t-shirt and some boy shorts to match. With everything that had recently happened, and Xenari's new home being essentially empty with no bed or couch or anything of the matter, she had begun to spend the nights with Kendrick.

Xenari looked over at her phone which was ringing non stop, and saw that it was Akila who was calling on face time. The minute Xenari pressed answer, Akila wasted no time to tell her how mad she was at her big sister.

"Why didn't you tell me you moved? I tried to convince mommy to bring me over but she said you're busy because you're moving!" Akila complained on FaceTime using her iPad. She furrowed her eyebrows and took a look at the background. "That doesn't look like your house! It looks boyish!"

Xenari looked up and saw Kendrick come out the bathroom with a smirk on his face and shirtless. She bit her lip as she looked at him unintentionally tuning out Akila who rambled on. As good as Kendrick looked, the two have yet to actually have sex— Kendrick wanted to ensure that there was no rush and she was one thousand percent comfortable. He didn't want her to have any PTSD attacks or anxiety attacks so they waited.

"Helloooo! Nari!" Akila called snapping Xenari out of her thoughts.

"Yes kila?" Xenari answered pulling her eyes away from Kendrick looking back over at her.

"Can you come and get me?" Akila looked at her with her big eyes.

"I'm not home Kila." Xenari answered watching as Kendrick climbed onto the bed and laid on her chest.

"Who is thaat?" Akila said looking at him. "Hey you! Who are you?"

"You don't remember me? Damn that hurt my feelings." Kendrick said touching his heart.

"Noo...who are you and why are you on my sister?" Akila said mean mugging him.

"Thats Kendrick." Xenari said. "The one who gave you all them bags of skittles."

"Ohhh." Her mean mug fell and replaced itself with a smile. "Hi boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Kila you're five, you don't gotta boyfriend." Xenari said.

"Kendrick my boyfriend." She cheesed.

"Maybe when you a little older." Kendrick chuckled.