028

I really despise stories where they type the entire chapter in the middle alignment like girl.... have you ever bought a book from a store that look like that? NO.
Don't mind me I just be ranting lool 😭.

I would like to thank all of my consistent supporters and new supporters because without y'all I would have been quit.

I remember when I published Feenin'  in November of 2019-- I didn't expect it to blow up or get much attention except maybe 1k reads but it blew up and now it's my most successful book at almost 700k reads. I really appreciate y'all.

Happy reading my lovelies 💕

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Xenari held a bored and annoyed expression as she listened to Imani plead with her to be her friend again. She listened to the girl attempt to apologize and explain why she did what she did--she blamed everything she did on mere sadness and loneliness but didn't seem genuine at all. With all the attention Xenari's shop had been getting and the recent jump in followers, Xenari was not shocked at all to see that Imani was trying to come back. Imani asked the girl for a position at her shop but reality was that Xenari did not trust the girl.

From what she heard since Xenari and Imani's release from prison, Imani did not have much going for herself. She wasn't working anywhere significant and she was in and out of motels. She also heard rumors of Imani taking up sex work but she hoped it wasn't true. Despite Imani being the kind of person she was, Xenari couldn't help but to still want good for the girl; she truly hoped that she'd get out of sex work and make something big of herself somehow.

Xenari sighed as she tapped her long acrylic nails against the top of the front desk at the entrance of her shop. "Listen because I'm tired of saying this...we are not friends nor will we ever be friends. You already showed me the real you and the real you is a selfish person. Its really convenient for a page to follow me on Instagram, and the only person besides me that they follow is...you." Xenari pointed her finger at the girl. "It's also real convenient that two days after my nail page blew up, and I had that interview that helped my business grow on the radio, that page followed my nail page Instagram too. You know what else happened after that page followed my nail page? You showed up and now here you are talking all that bullshit in my ear."

Imani scrunched her face up as she scoffed at Xenari. "You know what Xenari fuck you! You get a little clout and now all of a sudden you're above me. And you're totally right, I really did come here in hopes to get you to hire me so I can rob you of everything you got. I really wish you the  worst so fuck you and I hope your business fails."

"You're really a fool if you think I'd fall for the same trick twice. I know better and I'm doing better and really now that I think about it... you only hate me because I'm doing exactly what I said I would." Xenari said standing up straight. "Lets be real, when I told you my aspirations and goals, you didn't expect me to be able to pull it off and now that I'm getting money; and getting somewhere without you you're mad  and I love it. As far as me thinking I'm better than you, nobody thinks that but you because I never once acted like I was better than anyone, if anything you acted like you were better because you wanted to impress Hakeem and you couldn't even keep him.  With that being said, Imani please leave my presence because I'm already killing you at life and unlike you, I have a business to open because I have people outside waiting."