Married part 2

Me and Michael were having our first dance and I was wonderful.

"Baby tonight im gonna do something to you that you'll never forget."

"Johnny! Shh somebody could here you."

"Let them here." He smiled with a cute sexy grin.

Hours later Johnny and I went home and we sat there together just staring in each others eyes.

"Its still early you wanna go out?"

"Sure. You look to beautiful to keep inside anyway."

"Johnny?"

"Yes?"

"Im scared."

He grab my hands in his and looked at me.

"I dont want you it think of any of that right now. Ok. I love you. Plus we gotta catch a plane."

"A plane? To where?"

"My parents I want to show of my new wife."

"Oow I like the sound of that ,wife. But Johnny your parents don't know anything about me, they don't even know I exist."

" Trust me baby they do there gonna love you."

We get to the gates of Johnnys Parents and I'm so scared and I know he call tell because he keeps rubbing my thigh and telling me not to worry.

We walk to the front door and he rings the bell. He turns to me and smiles "Everything is gonna be alright."

"Hi sweety come on in." Johnnys mom said.

We walked in and Johnnys parents smile ear to ear at my nervousness

"You must be Tiffany,Johnny said  a lot about you."

"And Mom I have a lot more to tell now."

"Well come on and we'll sit and talk in the living room."

Johnny sat on the couch grinning.

"Johnny is there something you would like to tel--?"

"SHE'S PREGNANT! AND WE'RE MARRIED!" There was a short pause before there was a huge smile on her face. Everyone was talking at once and smiling at congratulating. I just sat and smiled.

"Johnny honey why didn't you tell us you were getting married?"

Well actually I didn't even no until it happened It just came over me that I needed her in my life." Johnny grabbed my hands. "Forever." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I blushed hard.

"Tiffany there's nothing to be nervous about." Johnnys mom said sweetly and hugged me.

"Thank you."

"Well mom and dad I don't mean to just show up and leave but this was news I just had to tell you in person."

We hugged and said our goodbyes then we were on our way.