No Panties?

I was getting the last bags out of the car when Johnny spoke with a little sarcasm it is voice." No panties huh?" My faces was red hot of embarrassment as I bit my lip hard.

Suddenly I felt Johnny grabbed both side of my hips and plunge himself deep inside me I let out a shaky gasp as my mouth fell open. He lead over in my ear putting his self away.

"Get in the house. Now."

Johnny grabbed my waist and I was way close to him. He breathed down my neck and whispered in my ear."But stay close,he said as we walked in kinda quickly with his hand still holding me close to him. I smirked and sucked on my lip when I noticed he was using me to cover his boner from the neighbors outside.

As soon as the door shut Johnny slammed me into the wall. I dropped the bags from shock. Johnny put my legs around his waist and started to pump into me deep and hard. I was moaning out of control. That's all I could do."Ahh" I screamed and looked at Johnny.I started to moan lounder with each thrust he made.Johnny started going even deeper and I started screaming his name over and over. His moaning turned me of as much as his aggressiveness.

"Ahh ah ah ahh huh J-j ahhh Jahh Johnny ahhh baby im ahh im uhhh

"Do it" he moan in my ear while doing even deeper. I didnt even think that was possible. Johnny was taking me places I didn't even know.
Johnny's POV

I was fuckin the shit out of Tiffany. I don't know what it was about her not wearing any panties but the way I felt inside her right now was amazing. I started to twitch inside her and I new I wasn't gonna last much longer unless I slowed down. But I couldn't ,she was just to good to try and slow. Those moans of her and the screaming my name in my ear kept me turned on.
"Ah auh uh shit baby..ahh..ah I cant last mmh much longer uh." I came deep inside Tiffany and she came at the same time screaming and moaning. I moan in her ear "Baby I love you." I gently slip out of her and carried her to the couch. Tiff baby,please dont do that again. Next time I dont no if I'd be able to to stop myself long enough to get in the house. She looked at me with her weak eyes and smiled "I love you too." She giggled out. I kissed her lips, I kissed her lips repeatedly repeatedly. Then she started moaning again. I climbed between her legs and entered her again. Pumping myself in and out of her fast. I kissed her deeper and her moans got louder. I lift he legs above he head and watched he go crazy. "JOHNNY!!! AHHH uhh uh uhh mhh baby!"
"Uh fuck Tiffany" I went faster and the couch started to rock. I felt he tighten around my dick slow I slowed doen snd took long deep strokes till we both came.